*NEW* Free Online RSVP and Guest List Tool makes Planning Easier (Ver. 2)

alanthia

Thanks Yee Wee! Yup you can, on the Guest List Manager page http://www.perfectweddings.sg/members/guestlist/ there is a button that says "Download as Excel". However you will not be able to upload any updated excel sheet so it is recommended to do any changes on the tool online before downloading the final version.

Meiling, Alanthia, normally no unless you specifically mention the guest and her partner in your sms/email/facebook to them then she might bring her partner along. We are working on allowing custom text content/instructions to be placed on the RSVP page so that you may give specific instructions to your guests via the RSVP page to include the number or names of their partner / spouse / children in the comments field. Does this sound good?

Sounds good, thanks!

May I find out roughly when the next version of this tool will be out? I'm thinking of sending out my RSVP request soon, so if the next version will be out soon, I will wait for it. If not, I will use your existing version and add some additional instructions.

Thanks!

PerfectPixie

Sounds good, thanks!

May I find out roughly when the next version of this tool will be out? I'm thinking of sending out my RSVP request soon, so if the next version will be out soon, I will wait for it. If not, I will use your existing version and add some additional instructions.

Thanks!

Hello, we have scheduled to add in the RSVP page instructions custom text sometime by end of this week. So it should be ready by next Monday. :)

PerfectPixie

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to it! :)

Dear couples,

We have just completed the RSVP page that comes with custom instructions display. You can now include your very own instructions in the RSVP page which will appear above the RSVP form fields.

To include your own instructions and content on the RSVP page,

1) Go to http://www.perfectweddings.sg/members/website/view_pages.php

2) Click on the RSVP page tab and click on Edit.

3) Enter your own text into the text editor and click on the Save button. Your text will appear on your RSVP page.

This new addition would be useful for couples who like to include specific instructions such as requesting guests to include the total number of partner/children etc that they are bringing in the Wishes and Notes text box. Please feel free to share with us your feedback on this new addition! Thank you and we promise more cool stuff coming up soon! :)

Cheers,
Perfect Weddings Team

PerfectPixie

Originally Posted by jiaweijielin
Are the guests able to choose if they are a friend of both Groom and Bride?

Yup I think if have this additional icon would be great! :)

Yes, there is a field in the RSVP form that requests guests to select "You are a guest of: Bride / Groom / Both"

Do anyone have a sample of theirs to share?

Hi Jamie, which sample are you referring to? Are you looking for a sample of how the guest list manager panel looks like or a sample of how the RSVP page looks like?