*NEW* Free Online RSVP and Guest List Tool makes Planning Easier (Ver. 2)

jazzliza

Hi,

Is there a way to hide or amend the "Choice of Menu"? I am using this for my wedding however there is only Malay food being served.

marsel

Great tool and a real help for collating all the guest information. Would it be possible to have an option for guest to enter how many guests will be accompanying them?

PhyoPhyo

Step 2

I m not clear with step 2
after i created the wedding page ? i can invite my guest by the following link
http://pixie.perfectweddings.sg/wedding-rsvp/
isn t it ?
so just copy n paste above link by via my friend email ??
then my friend need to fill up by themselves inside the form of RSVP ??
Am i right to say that ??

Dear BTBs & HTBs,

We have just launched a newer version 2 of the Guest List Manager and Online RSVP Tool! :love:

In this latest update, we included several new fields namely:
- Address (backed by popular demand)
- You are a guest of: Bride/Groom/Both
- Choice of Menu: Chinese/Vegetarian/Halal

Address
We have received many requests for address field to be added as many BTBs send out online/verbal wedding invitations via Facebook, Email first before sending out wedding invitation cards to confirmed guests who are attending your wedding. Hence adding the Address field would be very useful as it collates the addresses for you to easily compile and mail out your wedding invitation cards later!

You are a guest of
Another popular request! Now your friends can indicate whether are they closer to you or the groom's side. Makes it easier for you now to compile your guest list from bride's side and groom's side separately.

Choice of Menu
Some guests may be vegetarian or halal, this option allows you to easily identify the guests who require special food catering needs.

Please tell us whether you like these new improvements! :D And don't hesitate to tell us any suggestions or feedback you have to make it better! Thank you all and wishing all BTBs and HTBs a fun and easy time getting your guests responses! ^^

jm912

Thanks Perfect Wedding Team.
Do you have an offline tool for consolidating the guest data?

Thanks!!