[ALERT] FullHouse Closed Down [ALERT]

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member light3r is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

[ALERT] FullHouse Closed Down [ALERT]

Just heard that Fullhouse Cafe at Hotel Rendezvous had closed down.
    So those couples who had booked the venue for photoshoot will be disappointed & mad.
    Fullhouse Website & Facebook gone..Call their namecards, sms...no reply
    Checked with ACRA Registered Business Entities, RegNo:53203579L & Status is TERMINATED!!!
    Call Chris & was told to contact their Boss (Ace) 92227558 but no reply from him.
    Had called Hotel Rendezvous & was told that they had closed down

I had paid $200 for the vouchers & luckily done my photoshoot there in Feb13 but had no chance to use the vouchers.

They should have told us that fullhouse would be closing soon & not to purchase their vouchers. Cheat our $$$.

These are the namecards we got. (Sorry for the big pic size)

Their Facebook
    Chris Chew
    Apple Wong

Any victims, couples or friends had paid the $200 vouchers or booked the photoshoot?
    Please let us know if u manage to get hold of any staffs or higher management to settle this.
    If anyone reporting to CASE or Police, pls let us know.
    Lets join in hand to get our $200 refund back

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Facebook
    Rain Yusoff

Junior Member michesoo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi light3r, i bought the $200 vouchers from Fullhouse on 16 Feb 2013 and the manager, Apple, attended to me and confirmed my shoot which was supposed to take place on 19 Mar 2013. i understand that the restaurant actually ceased operations with effect from 4 Mar 2013. now im stranded and gotta make last min changes emailed hotel rendezvous to enquire if its management is investigating/assisting in this matter and so far no reply from them yet. if there is any report to Case or the police, i would like to join in.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hihi, just an update from my end.

at 12pm today, i received a call from The Straits Trading Co. Ltd (Fullhouse's landlord) to inform me that on goodwill basis, it will accede to my appeal to proceed with the photoshoot on 19 Mar 2013 since the restaurant furnishings/furniture are still intact. however, the furnishings/furniture will be torn down/removed by end Mar 2013 hence for couples whose photoshoot are scheduled in Mar 2013, do contact the landlord ASAP to check if they can help to schedule your photoshoot.

according to the representative from the landlord, she had separately spoken to the Fullhouse person-in-charge to contact all the victims to work on the refund of the payment. at 5pm today, i received a SMS from the above mobile number provided by light3r but the sender identified himself as Adam. he asked for my bank account number and mentioned he will transfer the $200 to me by end of March. i then requested for him to update me once the transfer is done, to which he acknowledged.

if anyone requires details on how to contact the landlord representative, please PM me. i've pre-empted her that the victims may slowly emerge (or did it just happen to light3r and me?) as news spread, she noted and said she will try her level best to assist. nevertheless, she made it clear that by no means is The Straits Trading Co. Ltd and Hotel Rendezvous implicated or obligated to compensate the victims should Fullhouse eventually fail to refund us.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi michesoo
    did u get back your $200?

Ace had already transferred me back my $200..
    u can contact him at 90889588

Junior Member westman is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello light3r,
    I contacted the person (who claimed he is not Ace) at 90889588. He told me that he is no longer associated with Full house Café. He told me that Full house will re-open at Clarke Quay in August and I can seek redemption of the $200 vouchers over there.

How do you actually get Ace to refund you the $200? Are you able to share more details?

Junior Member nusping1703 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm one of the victims too. I was being informed by my friend today that Fullhouse has relocated to Clarke Quay. I've called up and the staff told me that I will be able to use my vouchers there. Hope u guys have not thrown your vouchers!

Contact no: 63380885
    Link: http://www.clarkequay.com.sg/malls/w...s.aspx?id=5037

Member bunnylove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    this is so sad to here. so, did you guys manage to get all of your refund?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello light3r, sorry about the very late response but would like to update everyone that I had my $200 transferred back to me around end March or early April.

Hi westman and nusping1703, I hope you folks managed to do your photoshoot in the new place? I went there early this month for a friend's celebration and while the decor is great, all my friends were very disappointed in the service and food. Please utilize your vouchers soonest possible and just to share that the manager of the new place is the same petite lady in the old one. Her name is Apple and she would be aware of the sudden shut down fiasco.