1 Size smaller in 27 days

cinishappy

Hi all,

Just want to share that I need to slim down for my photo shot in early Nov this year and I got to know a Nutritionist/coach by my Friend. I am 1 size smaller in just 27days. I have to eat 3 meals a day with meat, veg, rice/bread and fruits. I can share with you the food that I eat every meal but it is more advisable for my Nutritionist/coach to do a body analysis for you to better understand what nutrients you need so that can help you increase your metabolism rate to burn. If you are interested you can text me at 92968120.

TR27.jpg

Meal01.jpg

Meal05.jpg

Meal04.jpg

Meal03.jpg

Meal02.jpg

cinishappy

I am so happy for my friend (Bride to be soon), went review with her today, just in 9 days she lost 1.6kg of weight, 1.1kg of fats, -3cm on waist, -4cm on abdomen and -2.5cm on 5cm above waist!!!

cinishappy

My another friend just started this program with me!!! Just 1 week she lost 1.4kg weight and 500g of fats!!!! happy for her !!! There are many real and live testimonial I can share if you want. Contact me at 92968120.

cinishappy

Latest Update I am now size M from XL. So happy!!! Ladies if you are looking for a healthier way and a lifetime solution to be at your best at your wedding, contact me now 92968120. Just come and understand more no obligation.
TR70.jpg