2011 Brides to Be
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
  1. #1
    Member Floren is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29
    Perfect Points
    29.0
    View Wedding Profile

    Wub 2011 Brides to Be

    Hey ladies, who's getting married in 2011 here?

  2. #2
    Junior Member chanel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16
    Perfect Points
    6.8
    View Wedding Profile
    me me!! august 2011, hehe. so excited and can't wait!! but have alot of things to do and plan too hehe.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Autumnlove is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    2.0
    View Wedding Profile
    planning my wedding for end of 2011.. i think i'm a bit too late, so many hotels don't have the dates I want already! may have to push to 2012 if that's the case, or find other locations.

  4. #4
    Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    191
    Perfect Points
    364.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Floren View Post
    Hey ladies, who's getting married in 2011 here?
    Hi, I am in Nov 2011. Cheers!

  5. #5
    Junior Member amyjeane is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    9.0
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all,

    mine is in May 2011.

    Have not done my PS, have not book banquet, have not find solemniser, arg...lots of things not done yet.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Autumnlove is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    2.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amyjeane View Post
    hi all,

    mine is in May 2011.

    Have not done my PS, have not book banquet, have not find solemniser, arg...lots of things not done yet.
    hey amyjeane, try to book your banquet date first, that one is most urgent because hotels got limited slots and dates. This year is rabbit year, a lot of couples getting married and many actually booked last year already.

    btw you can check out some wedding banquet recommendations by poshberries here: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums...et-13/#post302
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 12-01-2011 at 01:56 PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Member smellymelly is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Jan 2012 counts?
    going for photoshoot soon in Feb at Taiwan, anyone?

  8. #8
    Member airmeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    54
    Perfect Points
    40.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Initial 2011. Now. Unsure.

  9. #9
    Junior Member smellymelly is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    why unsure? who did you sign ur taiwan package with?

  10. #10
    Member airmeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    54
    Perfect Points
    40.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leow Mei Li View Post
    why unsure? who did you sign ur taiwan package with?
    Because someone in the family is being unthoughtful. I got problems finding dates even for 2012.

  11. #11
    Member missylis is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    90
    Perfect Points
    76.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leow Mei Li View Post
    Jan 2012 counts?
    going for photoshoot soon in Feb at Taiwan, anyone?
    hi mei li, there's a taiwan photoshoot thread here: Taiwan Wedding Photoshoot Thread. I signed up for a taiwan photoshoot too but wont be going so soon, at least another 1.5 years. (saving money hoho). You can check out another taiwan wedding thread on NAZA taiwan here: NAZA The threadstarter there will be going to taiwan in march for her photoshoot too.

  12. #12
    Junior Member amyjeane is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    9.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    hey amyjeane, try to book your banquet date first, that one is most urgent because hotels got limited slots and dates. This year is rabbit year, a lot of couples getting married and many actually booked last year already.

    btw you can check out some wedding banquet recommendations by poshberries here: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums...et-13/#post302
    i have actually done my hw & view a couple of hotels. my HTB & I were suppose to go down to four seasons to sign the contract BUT my HTB read the draft contract that they sent me via email & he told "no, i am not going to sign this contract." i was like WAT! after all the hw i did & now i have to hunt another hotel?!?!?!
    he told me cos one of the legal clause is too much. so he ended up ringing the catering manager & spoke to the CFO on it. well...contract outstanding now cos Four Seasons is getting legal to amend the contract. >.< so ma fan lor...

  13. #13
    Member airmeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    54
    Perfect Points
    40.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amyjeane View Post
    i have actually done my hw & view a couple of hotels. my HTB & I were suppose to go down to four seasons to sign the contract BUT my HTB read the draft contract that they sent me via email & he told "no, i am not going to sign this contract." i was like WAT! after all the hw i did & now i have to hunt another hotel?!?!?!
    he told me cos one of the legal clause is too much. so he ended up ringing the catering manager & spoke to the CFO on it. well...contract outstanding now cos Four Seasons is getting legal to amend the contract. >.< so ma fan lor...
    What legal clause cause u not to sign?

  14. #14
    Junior Member amyjeane is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    9.0
    View Wedding Profile
    "The organiser shall be responsible for all liabilities, losses,
    claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses, including
    (without limitation) property damage and/or personal injuries
    suffered or incurred by the Hotel or any employee or staff
    member of the Hotel or other guest or invitee of the Hotel and
    arising as a direct or indirect result of the attendance at the Event
    or the use of services and facilities of the Hotel by the organiser
    or its employees or any invitee of or outside contractor hired or
    engaged by the organiser."

  15. #15
    Member airmeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    54
    Perfect Points
    40.5
    View Wedding Profile
    This clause seems quite usual. I see it everywhere. Anyway, this disclaimer to not effective if anyone is injured or died there. If I did not remember wrongly, any dead or injury in contract is void.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Plus size brides - Recommendations?
    By jetaime in forum Bridal Packages
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2015, 11:21 AM
  2. 2012 Brides to Be
    By pinky in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 14-08-2014, 09:23 AM
  3. Brides Of The Year 2010
    By pixiedust in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts