2012 Brides to Be

pinky

hello brides, any one getting married in 2012? I initially wanted to have my wedding in 2011, but now almost all the good hotels have been booked for 2011, so will probably be pushed to 2012. Let's come in here and share how your planning has been! :)

strawberry

hi dear, im getting married in 2012 too! mid-2012. oh my, guess i have to start planning and calling up hotels then, i think by feb this year all the good hotel dates for 2012 will be taken already lol~

poshberries

Halo all BTBs, congratz! My bf's sis is getting married in Jan 2012. She also booked her wedding banquet venue and bridal gown package.

For those who hasn't manage to book or find the right banquet venue or bridal package, pls buck up as the prices are always soaring and hot dates are alway book & grab faster by many couples. Remember to grab bridal magazines or visit wedding roadshows for wider selections or visit local online wedding forums for more advices. Hope this helps. Thanks!

strawberry

hey poshberries, congrats on your wedding and your sis-in-law-to-be! your family will be having double happiness for 2011 and 2012 haha. :D Could you share which venue and boutique your bf's sis signed up with? :) thank you for all your help to us brides!

poshberries

She booked Orchard Hotel and La Belle Couture. Both deals are good and the venue & bridal package were highly recommended! Hope this helps. Thanks!

smelly melly

Hi,

I'm a Jan 2012 bride. going for pre-wedding photoshoot in Feb 2011 in taiwan. Anyone?

By the way, I oso signed my gowns package for AD with La Belle. :laugh:
Hope they are good.

Chloedream

me me! this is the first time i prepare for something almost 2 years in advance LOL. on the hunt for bridal shops and venue for my solemnisation now :)

mael

hi all, am a June 2012 bride...! doing lots of planning now and i must say its not easy.. but am enjoying it lots!:tongue:

shanyin83

Hi hi, i'm new here. 2012 BTB. :)

Is all the hotel rates for 2012 out yet?

Am sourcing for hotel rates. seems like not all are out for 2nd half of 2012. =(

PerfectPixie

Hi Shanyin, welcome to our community! :D

Some hotels only release it till August 2012. Not all 2012 price lists are out yet, I believe only about half of them have released 2012 but it should be out probably in the next 1-2 months.

lhtbtb

I m a feb 2012 bride =) but i hvnt secure a hotel yet. still looking ard...need AD gowns, photography, videography as my pre-wedding will be taken in taiwan scheduled in sep 2010. any1 has any local bridal shops/photographer to introduce for AD package?

babygene

I m a feb 2012 bride =) but i hvnt secure a hotel yet. still looking ard...need AD gowns, photography, videography as my pre-wedding will be taken in taiwan scheduled in sep 2010. any1 has any local bridal shops/photographer to introduce for AD package?

hi lhtbtb! welcome to perfect weddings! :D you can check out the wedding packages and preparations forum for bridal packages. imo, a few popular ones with positive reviews you can consider would be my dream wedding, z wedding, bliss bridal creations and bluebay wedding. :)