2012 Brides to Be - Page 16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Junior Member teddyzhu38 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jspchenjsp View Post
    thanks teddyzhu38!

precisely! the hotel i wanted - all my preferred dates all booked. thus i gotta go search for other hotels. sad right?

ohoh anw, congrats to you too! lucky u secure a slot for your hotel. which hotel u booked with?

also yah heard that next yr dragon yr for marriage is good, right?

this coming wkend i will be going to holiday inn orchard for site visit. hope it turns out fine! but quite sad is that it is not pillar-less.
    Congratez to you... I booked mine at orchard hotel... when is your big day? u might want to try orchard hotel, as the ballroom is pillar-less and high ceiling... they got open house on this sat, u go down n check it out...

Junior Member jspchenjsp is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyzhu38 View Post
    Congratez to you... I booked mine at orchard hotel... when is your big day? u might want to try orchard hotel, as the ballroom is pillar-less and high ceiling... they got open house on this sat, u go down n check it out...
    mine most probably should be 15dec2012 (sat).
    Yup, i'm going down this sat to Orchard Hotel. so have you booked your bridal shop??

Junior Member mousedaez is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all~

am newbie here.. congrates to all BTB!!

is it too early to start planning for a wedding in Q4 of 2012?
    some friends say i am too ks!!! haha..

Cheers~

Junior Member pighead is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wanted to have a sat banquet for my fravourite hotel.. but its not available.. so alternative i choose sunday from our dates... but only 2 is tentative booking all other sunday i shortlist is already being booked. sigh.. wonder if we can jus take watever date that is available.. cos thought of not following the master's date le.. sian..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mousedaez View Post
    hi all~

Cheers~
    Congrats, mousedaez!

No la, u should start planning alrd... mine also in Dec 2012, i alrd start searching for hotel and secure the pricing first. If not next yr the pricing more steep.

not ks la.. no worries!

jiayouuuu!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    mine most probably should be 15dec2012 (sat).
    Yup, i'm going down this sat to Orchard Hotel. so have you booked your bridal shop??
    Hmmmm.... You might wana chose a few more alternatives dates for your banquet. Becoz we check on orchard hotel 2 mths ago, all the fri and sat were fully booked. Therefore we only left with sunday. My wedding banquet is on 2nd Dec 2012. I had not book yet, but shd be Lavie bridal...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all~

Cheers~
    Congrate to u... Its not too early, nx yr banquet is kinda hard to get the dates you wan... faster start!!!!

Junior Member shiyaong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    im a newbie to this forum too..congrats to all the BTB for 2012! mine will be in mid june 2012 too.

been reading alot of venues recommendations but all seems to be mostly for banquets? i alrdy started looking ard for solemnization venue but am getting frustrated. all the locations tat i shortlist turned out to be inaccessible, or got minimum pax requirement, or no buffet offered at all, or in midst of renovation.

SIGH. sry babes, just needed to vent my frustrations and this is the only outlet i have. hmm so anymore solemnization recommendations anyone?

Junior Member mousedaez is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hehe.. ya la!! i realise i am not ks!!! coz i went for e orchard hotel open house today.. n alamak!! dates i wan all taken up in Q4!!!! :X

Junior Member wsub is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Congratulations to all

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hehe.. ya la!! i realise i am not ks!!! coz i went for e orchard hotel open house today.. n alamak!! dates i wan all taken up in Q4!!!! :X
    wow... wat dates u choose? hmmmm.... if not u ask wat dates they left for Q4, den take tat date let the master count. C which one better... tats we me n my htb did....

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ya! i went to Orchard hotel and the dates for Sats are all booked. Thereafter i went to Holiday Inn Orchard, not really satisfied with that "CHOCO BAR".. so thick loh the pillar... i wonder how my guests gonna watch all the march-ins and everything...

frustrated with the dates too... maybe i should follow ur suggestion, teddyzhu38!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by shiyaong View Post
    im a newbie to this forum too..congrats to all the BTB for 2012! mine will be in mid june 2012 too.

been reading alot of venues recommendations but all seems to be mostly for banquets? i alrdy started looking ard for solemnization venue but am getting frustrated. all the locations tat i shortlist turned out to be inaccessible, or got minimum pax requirement, or no buffet offered at all, or in midst of renovation.

SIGH. sry babes, just needed to vent my frustrations and this is the only outlet i have. hmm so anymore solemnization recommendations anyone?

Hi babe, have you tried asking onedegree15? They do have solemnization package, you can consider there. not bad la.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyzhu38 View Post
    Hmmmm.... You might wana chose a few more alternatives dates for your banquet. Becoz we check on orchard hotel 2 mths ago, all the fri and sat were fully booked. Therefore we only left with sunday. My wedding banquet is on 2nd Dec 2012. I had not book yet, but shd be Lavie bridal...
    i might consider orchard hotel too. precisely all the dates are being booked & left with sundays. sad..
    lavie bridal? u shortlist a few BS alrdy before choosing lavie bridal?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i might consider orchard hotel too. precisely all the dates are being booked & left with sundays. sad..
    lavie bridal? u shortlist a few BS alrdy before choosing lavie bridal?
    Dun worry, chose alternative dates... yap, i went to view a few of the bridal shop. Only Lavie Bridal can let me "WOW" they have very pretty, demure and yet sexy gown... Their gown which are bare back is "wow wow WOW"... And they got very good team, which make me and my htb feel very comfortable with them. http://www.laviebridal.com/ this is their wedsite, you may wana take a look...