2012 Brides to Be - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Junior Member lhtbtb is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I m a feb 2012 bride =) but i hvnt secure a hotel yet. still looking ard...need AD gowns, photography, videography as my pre-wedding will be taken in taiwan scheduled in sep 2010. any1 has any local bridal shops/photographer to introduce for AD package?

Junior Member babygene is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lhtbtb View Post
    I m a feb 2012 bride =) but i hvnt secure a hotel yet. still looking ard...need AD gowns, photography, videography as my pre-wedding will be taken in taiwan scheduled in sep 2010. any1 has any local bridal shops/photographer to introduce for AD package?
    hi lhtbtb! welcome to perfect weddings! you can check out the wedding packages and preparations forum for bridal packages. imo, a few popular ones with positive reviews you can consider would be my dream wedding, z wedding, bliss bridal creations and bluebay wedding.

Junior Member MaggieTan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i am a Jan 2012 bride....been to a few wedding venue. Congrats to you all!

Junior Member babygene is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieTan View Post
    Hi all, i am a Jan 2012 bride....been to a few wedding venue. Congrats to you all!
    hi maggie, congrats to you too! which venues have you been to? care to share?

Junior Member maynepiggy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi i am new here and my wedding will be in may 2012..

Junior Member MaggieTan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi babygene, I have been to a few venues...MBS, Marriott, Regent, Mandarin Orchard....diff varieties....

Junior Member shanyin83 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectPixie View Post
    Hi Shanyin, welcome to our community!

Some hotels only release it till August 2012. Not all 2012 price lists are out yet, I believe only about half of them have released 2012 but it should be out probably in the next 1-2 months.
    Thanks for the welcoming. keke!! i still tentatively looking out for the banquet. All looks expensive to me and restricted perks. a bit sianz. but hope all will be out by then. btw, i looking at AD in the 2nd half of 2012. Most probably, will avoid taking F1 sidetrack cos all the traffic will be blockage from there which make guest difficult to travel.

Tentatively accomplishment now is the bridal package.

Hope the pricing out will not be that much higer compare to 2011.

Member missylis is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by shanyin83 View Post
    Thanks for the welcoming. keke!! i still tentatively looking out for the banquet. All looks expensive to me and restricted perks. a bit sianz. but hope all will be out by then. btw, i looking at AD in the 2nd half of 2012. Most probably, will avoid taking F1 sidetrack cos all the traffic will be blockage from there which make guest difficult to travel.

Tentatively accomplishment now is the bridal package.

Hope the pricing out will not be that much higer compare to 2011.
    hi shanyin! that's pretty smart, i totally forgot about the F1 thing they are having for next year. quite a few hotels are located at that area haha. I'm hoping that the hotel wedding pricings will not be higher in 2012 also haha. but with food inflation and everything it doesnt look likely haha. have you gone to look at the different hotels?

Junior Member mas8285 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hey ladies!!

my wish is to be a december 2012 bride. is it too early to start planning for it now?

Member rosepetals is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi mas8285! it's still on time to plan, it's about 2 years in advance haha.

Junior Member mael is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hihi does anyone know if the 2012 package for ritz carlton is out? My banquet is in Jun .. Thanks in advance..!

Junior Member shanyin83 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by missylis View Post
    hi shanyin! that's pretty smart, i totally forgot about the F1 thing they are having for next year. quite a few hotels are located at that area haha. I'm hoping that the hotel wedding pricings will not be higher in 2012 also haha. but with food inflation and everything it doesnt look likely haha. have you gone to look at the different hotels?
    Hmm i did not source much but not all hotel with 2012 rates out. but still some did get back to me. the prices was wahhhhh!! so tentatively i waitin for my dates and then choose from it. understand some of the perks are not really attractive with some need to add extra $$ per table if u use the grand ballrm.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mael View Post
    Hihi does anyone know if the 2012 package for ritz carlton is out? My banquet is in Jun .. Thanks in advance..!
    hey mael, 2012 wedding package for ritz carlton is not out yet, you can refer the 2011 one here for the time being. it's valid till 31 march 2012. im sure the later 2012 one will be released in the pricelist section once it's released by ritz carlton.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by shanyin83 View Post
    Hmm i did not source much but not all hotel with 2012 rates out. but still some did get back to me. the prices was wahhhhh!! so tentatively i waitin for my dates and then choose from it. understand some of the perks are not really attractive with some need to add extra $$ per table if u use the grand ballrm.
    yea especially the bigger hotels will not give as many perks as the smaller ones, from what i notice. guess your wedding date will be in late 2012?

Junior Member kgoh831 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi to all ladies here, I'm very new to this forum.
    I am planning for my wedding in 2012 as well. Anyone of you planning wedding lunch cum solemnization together?