2012 Brides to Be - Page 20

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Junior Member pighead is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    jwjw : you are too late... when i ask for available date in june it's only left 2 dec 2012 dates for weekend all already booked. so i no choice to choose one date. if you book early this year still will have your desire dates de..

Junior Member teddyzhu38 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jwjw View Post
    hi all.. im new to this forum and find this thread pretty helpful.. planning for my AD in Nov 2012, sent out a few inquiries for hotels and out of 4 replies, 3 is booked for the day.. feeling 80% sad! alot more to learn from this thread/forum! =)
    jwjw, even i book on end april. No more sat and fri... only left with sunday!!!! i tell u wat, u c which hotel u like. ask them left wat dates, take the dates to your master and ask him which is the best one for your... i did it that way too...

Senior Member jwjw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pighead View Post
    jwjw : you are too late... when i ask for available date in june it's only left 2 dec 2012 dates for weekend all already booked. so i no choice to choose one date. if you book early this year still will have your desire dates de..
    which hotel did you ask for? i asked for 12, all 12 are either taken or reserved! didnt know there are so many people getting married! hahaha! at the moment your AD confirm already? gonna fall on a weekday?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyzhu38 View Post
    jwjw, even i book on end april. No more sat and fri... only left with sunday!!!! i tell u wat, u c which hotel u like. ask them left wat dates, take the dates to your master and ask him which is the best one for your... i did it that way too...
    wah.. which hotel is that again? instead of the initial 10/11/12, im now asking availability for 18/08/12.. so far 3 hotels are available for that day.. PHEWWW! seriously i got not much preference.. just want something that is pillar-less, high ceiling, long aisle.. and hopefully only 1 wedding on that particular day.. hmmm, i just randomly picked the dates, not going for any master or something.. :p when are you holding yours and where will that be? =)

Junior Member pighead is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    18/08/12?? thought that is seventh month? unless you not particular about it and the elderly also ok with it than ok... some ppl might not like to attend wedding on the seventh month...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pighead View Post
    18/08/12?? thought that is seventh month? unless you not particular about it and the elderly also ok with it than ok... some ppl might not like to attend wedding on the seventh month...
    im not very sure, i think it is, thats why most hotels are vacant and even giving more perks.. we are Christian so we dont mind, but what you say is true, some elderly relatives might not attend if they are very superstitious. cos sept, oct, nov and dec, 95% of the hotels on saturdays are taken. HEADACHE!!! =(((((

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jwjw View Post
    wah.. which hotel is that again? instead of the initial 10/11/12, im now asking availability for 18/08/12.. so far 3 hotels are available for that day.. PHEWWW! seriously i got not much preference.. just want something that is pillar-less, high ceiling, long aisle.. and hopefully only 1 wedding on that particular day.. hmmm, i just randomly picked the dates, not going for any master or something.. :p when are you holding yours and where will that be? =)
    I booked for orchard hotel. Which hotel u looking at and how many tables? i tink u might wana consult both side parents for the date your want... and it would be good if u go for a master too... From wat i know, if your do not mind on 7th mth. N the master count the date which is good for both of u, den u can go ahead... last yr, i went to my cousin's wedding on a 7th mth too.... all the tables r full... so c wat both side parents said first, den your decide..

Junior Member Fcukerme is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    y cant i d/l the price list!

Junior Member mushymellow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think u need to make at least a post in the forum?

Junior Member Zilniw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

Appreciate this forum for my plannings...
    Tentatively, June 2012 at Hort park.

Junior Member darrel is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, i oso getting married on dec 2012 but my fav hotel no more liao si bei sad

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by darrel View Post
    hi all, i oso getting married on dec 2012 but my fav hotel no more liao si bei sad
    Hello darrel, wat hotel? no other alternative?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyzhu38 View Post
    I booked for orchard hotel. Which hotel u looking at and how many tables? i tink u might wana consult both side parents for the date your want... and it would be good if u go for a master too... From wat i know, if your do not mind on 7th mth. N the master count the date which is good for both of u, den u can go ahead... last yr, i went to my cousin's wedding on a 7th mth too.... all the tables r full... so c wat both side parents said first, den your decide..
    I'm looking at Fullerton at the moment, as usual, Saturdays are mostly taken.. I gave the wedding planner a range from late Sep to Dec, only 2 Saturdays available, after some discussion, when I decided to block off one, it is WAITLISTED!! So, now im left with pathetic 1 Saturday, no option at all..

I like Hyatt's concept but the pricing is comparable to Fullerton.. Shangri-La's Island Ballroom is nice, but the Tower Ballroom so-so only.. Im looking at about 35-40 tables.. I want somewhere pillar-less with long aisle cos we are looking at military wedding..

Both our parents are flexible with dates, dont have to go to master (save alot of trouble! hehe). We decided to skip 7th month cos we will be inviting elderly, afraid they are superstitious..

This is such a good place to pour my sorrows! :p

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by darrel View Post
    I think next year last quarter is VERY HOT! Probably cos its Dragon year? I went to quite alot of hotels, mostly are 80% taken on weekends.. ACT FAST!

Junior Member dreami is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone,

I am hoping to marry in Dec 2012 =D