2012 Brides to Be - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Senior Member tracylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @kgoh, I have quite a number of friends who had wedding lunch instead but I think it might be quite time tight to hold both wedding lunch and solemnization together. To hold them both at the same date would mean having the solemnization at about 10am and then by 11.30am must get ready for the wedding lunch. Don't ya think that might be a bit too early for your relatives and close friends?

Junior Member kgoh831 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylim View Post
    @kgoh, I have quite a number of friends who had wedding lunch instead but I think it might be quite time tight to hold both wedding lunch and solemnization together. To hold them both at the same date would mean having the solemnization at about 10am and then by 11.30am must get ready for the wedding lunch. Don't ya think that might be a bit too early for your relatives and close friends?
    Hi Tracy, Thank you for your reply! you're kind of right. I think will have to discuss n think thru it with him. Have you gone thru this yet? :>

Senior Member tracylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    You are welcome I havent gone through it yet, still in the planning process. I kinda prefer wedding lunch instead of wedding dinner because wedding dinner feels kinda rush to me. Like dinner starts at 8 - 8.30 pm and then by the time it ends at 11.30pm everyone would be so tired. Where else if it is a wedding lunch it feels like there is more time to mingle around with our guests without having a need to rush and end the wedding banquet early. And then after the wedding lunch my htb and i can also relax in the hotel spa, go for a swim, spend a romantic dinner together haha

I think we might end up having our solemnization at a church on a saturday lunch and our wedding banquet on sunday lunch.

Junior Member Shuk is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, just found out abt this website. This is great! Planning for 2012.

Junior Member shanyin83 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by missylis View Post
    yea especially the bigger hotels will not give as many perks as the smaller ones, from what i notice. guess your wedding date will be in late 2012?
    Tentatively, yes. but got to depend have available ballroom with gd perks for me to book or not. LOLX! =x

Junior Member herlieboo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello!~ 2012 btb here.. just joined yesterday! i SOOO need help!...reading all the posts here are so exciting hope everyone's plans go accordingly!

Senior Member honeydew is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hey herlieboo! welcome! yea wedding planning is very exciting hehee. hope yours goes well too! have you chosen your wedding date?

Junior Member june1985 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello everyone, I planning to hold my wedding on Dec 2012.... still thinking if i book the hotel now, will it be too early?
    And when to buy those bridal package? early next year is there enough time?

Preparation is so troublesome but just hope that day will be a wonderful one. haha.

Member rainbow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by june1985 View Post
    Hello everyone, I planning to hold my wedding on Dec 2012.... still thinking if i book the hotel now, will it be too early?
    And when to buy those bridal package? early next year is there enough time?

Preparation is so troublesome but just hope that day will be a wonderful one. haha.
    hey june, now is a good time to book the hotel because Dec 2012 is a hot month for weddings. (because 12/12) usually these kind of months get taken up a year + beforehand. bridal package is slightly more flexible, means you can do your research until early next year then you get it. but do note that bridal studios may increase price between this year to next year due to popularity and many couples getting married these two years.

hope this helps you and all the best in your wedding planning! it's alot of work to do but hope you will enjoy it with your fiance.

Junior Member june1985 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Rainbow, thanks for your reply. okay. I will make up my mind on where to hold my wedding banquet. For bridal studios, do you know which studio have good indoor photography?

Member waffleong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi kgoh,

me too, new to the forum and was planning for 2012.. plan to hold a outdoor wedding cum solemn but there are too many factors that needed to be reconsider.. such as the weather too hot in the noon..etc.. haiz.

meanwhile, have only view gallery hotel but the planner dun seem to be keen in promoting their venue.

anyway, do u have any place in mind right now?

Junior Member mas8285 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi kgoh and waffleong,

i'm thinking of having an outdoor wedding cum solem too! but i'm just afraid it may rain and ruin everything

Junior Member mgal12 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All,

Just join the group. planning for wedding either Jan/Feb 2012 or Aug 2012.

Already signed up Taiwan photoshoot with NAZA bridal studio from Taiwan itself. Will be going there in May 2011 for the shoots.

Anyone has good AD package to recommend?

thanks!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mas8285 View Post
    hi kgoh and waffleong,

i'm thinking of having an outdoor wedding cum solem too! but i'm just afraid it may rain and ruin everything

hey all,

i will love to have an outdoor wedding too.. but i guess in Singapore, the weather is too unpredictable.. Anyway if you are really interested, I heard that the glass house in Amara Sanctuary Sentosa is pretty nice! Check it out!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    btw, anyone got a recommendation for geomancer/fortune teller for counting the auspicious date for your wedding???

there aren't much wkn dates based on what was posted for next yr...