Junior Member tino0ot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Testtftttgfffttgtttttttttggggggg

Junior Member Jennyda is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi gals,
    I'm looking for a second or probably third wedding gowns for my 2 receptions ( 1 in Singapore and 1 oversea) Is there any bridal shop doing a la carte wedding gowns? I'm just looking for wedding gowns not package... I popped by a few shops in Tanjong pagar but pricewise too steep and gown itself not worth the price. Is there any local shop cater wedding gowns at about 500-700 sgd? ( decent ones not those cheaply MTM one) Any thoughts? Thanks so much

Jax
    Junior Member Jax is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jennyda, you can check out Bridal Closet, Bridal Affairs or Made for Princess.

I've tried the gowns at Bridal Closet before and think they have very pretty gowns. Their most basic package is the Unity Package @ $299 for 1 wedding gown and 1 groom's suit. Depending on which range you choose from, top up is between $0-$200 if I'm not wrong, forgot what's their highest top up but their classic range has decent designs at $100 more only.

Junior Member juzme is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @Jennyda: You can look for L boutique. They have a wide selection of wedding dresses and designs are really beautiful. I just signed up 2 gowns with them at 499$ each. The shop only do wedding gowns so really specialized. So if you are really picky on gowns, this is definitely the place for you. I did not expect such good quality from a small boutique but all the dresses are really luxurious. I saw a lot of Maggie sottero and vera wang dresses there.... Really value for money. The only trouble is that they only serve by appointment and their schedule is pretty tight...Need to book in advanced

Junior Member missbutterfly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, any btb here booked a package with precious moments bridal studio?? recently they went missing??!! I have booked a package with them for my november wedding, am very worried that they can't deliver now..anybody here booked packages with them??

ZSW
    Member ZSW is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by missbutterfly View Post
    Hi all, any btb here booked a package with precious moments bridal studio?? recently they went missing??!! I have booked a package with them for my november wedding, am very worried that they can't deliver now..anybody here booked packages with them??
    you mean they don't answer when you call? have you gone down to the studio to check? how's the preparations already? what's still pending?

Senior Member jwjw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by missbutterfly View Post
    Missing in what sense? Is the studio/boutique still around? Or is it there but not open?

If they have not deliver your albums etc, and they have been missing for quite awhile, I suggest you find another boutique to re-take your pre-wedding photos and get the albums out, since November is just 2 months away. At the same time, you may want to lodge a report or something with the police and CASE.. - http://www.case.org.sg/

It really depends on how long they have been 'missing' and to what extend.. Not worth risking your wedding without an album or even gown/suit.. Spend a few thousands more to ease your mind if they are really missing, lodge a report, prepare for your wedding then get into the case after your big day..

Hope everything will be well for you and your husband!

Junior Member ukulele is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I urgently need some recommendations for hosting a lunch reception for 100 people. Budget $80/pax. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Junior Member pying is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ukulele View Post
    I urgently need some recommendations for hosting a lunch reception for 100 people. Budget $80/pax. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
    Hi ukulele,

Suburbia at Sentosa might be a good venue to explore. That's where I'm holding my ROM lunch event. =) Fits the budget you have, and you can hold your lunch reception either at the first level (can't remember what's the minimum number of guests required) or second level. The coordinator is a nice lady too, and the location is just really relaxing and outdoorsy without overdoing it. It's near the place where peacocks always appear!

Alternatively, the glass pavilion at Amara Sanctuary is really gorgeous too, though I can't recall how much it costs. Hope this helps! =)

Member 2012novbride is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My wedding is only 7 weeks away. Am getting anxious as there are like still many outstanding things to do. Am especially having headache with montage and guests list and I can't seem to get hold of my JP to ask if a meeting is necessary.

Freaking out soon!!!

ZSW
    Member ZSW is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    nov bride, relax... breathe...
    wedding guest list - have you given out your invites? it's about time already. you are bound to meet with cancellations, last min additions and all. so it's good to give out early so you can have plan b. we also met with lots of problems especially when mine is just this Sat and my parents only gave out after 7th month which was last week. but in the end, all will be ok.
    montage - are you getting a professional to do it or DIY? if DIY, get a story line in mind on what you want to show and start from there. Don't worry, if you do it every weekend, you still got 14 days to go.
    JP - im not too sure cos ours was at ROM so we didn't meet anybody before hand.

cheer up. dont worry!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jwjw, the boss of precious moments says they are winding down the business but they will deliver what was promised previously. my wedding is on 2nd week of nov. have no confidence in them anymore. supposedly to use my actual day gowns frm them. Now i think i should start looking at those ad hoc gown rental for standbys..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyda View Post
    Hi gals,
    I'm looking for a second or probably third wedding gowns for my 2 receptions ( 1 in Singapore and 1 oversea) Is there any bridal shop doing a la carte wedding gowns? I'm just looking for wedding gowns not package... I popped by a few shops in Tanjong pagar but pricewise too steep and gown itself not worth the price. Is there any local shop cater wedding gowns at about 500-700 sgd? ( decent ones not those cheaply MTM one) Any thoughts? Thanks so much
    Hi jennyda, have you found any ala carte wedding gowns shop yet? I am also looking for one...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSW View Post
    you mean they don't answer when you call? have you gone down to the studio to check? how's the preparations already? what's still pending?
    i am pending my actually day gowns and actual day makeup artiste from them. yes they didn't pick up my call for about 2 weeks..now they picked up already. but i am still worried they can't deliver..