2012 Brides to Be - Page 39

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Member 2012novbride is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSW View Post
    nov bride, relax... breathe...
    wedding guest list - have you given out your invites? it's about time already. you are bound to meet with cancellations, last min additions and all. so it's good to give out early so you can have plan b. we also met with lots of problems especially when mine is just this Sat and my parents only gave out after 7th month which was last week. but in the end, all will be ok.
    montage - are you getting a professional to do it or DIY? if DIY, get a story line in mind on what you want to show and start from there. Don't worry, if you do it every weekend, you still got 14 days to go.
    JP - im not too sure cos ours was at ROM so we didn't meet anybody before hand.

cheer up. dont worry!
    Some of my guests said whan to come, but when i sent out the invites recently, then they said can't make it. Another good friend of mine (I was with her during her darkest period of life) totally ignore my email now (got time to go facebook but don't reply my email), don't know to leave a seat for her or not.

I'm doing my own montage using Photostory 3. This program is problematic, if you start in this PC/laptop, you have to complete it using the same device. I was doing it with my office PC initally but now already left my job so using my laptop now and redoing it. But the program seems to be different from what I downloaded before (in my office PC).

My JP finally reply our smses and no meet up required.

And also need to do research for my honeymood in Sydney. I'm going crazy. Shouldn't have booked the trip if i know I'm leaving the company.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Mine is a small wedding so have limited seats for the guests so need to plan properly.

ZSW
    Member ZSW is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    if that friend is a close friend, why don't just give her a call or message? think email is not sincere enough.
    as for video, my husband uses adobe after effects and adobe premier. effects are really good! we have videos for both march ins too. not sure about photostory cos im not the design savvy person. but dont worry, im sure you can complete it by your wedding.
    as for honeymoon, what's wrong with planning for it now that you left the company? $$??

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    She already knew i will invite her and another gf of mine to our wedding. Both of them agreed to come. Then she has an job offer overseas and I asked if she will come back to attend. She promised she will. Before she left, we initally arrange for a dinner via sms but when i asked again about her attendance, she didn't reply but instead kept talking about other stuffs. My silbings told me to forget about her as she's obviously can't be bother with me. But I gave her a 2nd chance and wrote to her instead while she's overseas. She was the one who brought up my wedding subject so I asked her again if she's coming, if not, I can understand. But she didn't reply at all. Thought she was busy with her work but she kept posting her photos in facebook telling the world how she enjoyed herself blah x3.

How to get adobe after effects & premier? How much is the software?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh, regarding my honeymoon in sydney, my ex office gave marriage leaves and I need to clear my leaves too so we planned for a week's break. But after making payments for the air-tickets, I suddenly left the company (due to personal reasons and find it no point staying on). Now not working and my HTB paid for all the wedding expenses so I thought of saving money for him (Sydney is an expensive city hence i regretted choosing it for honeymoon).

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Now even my own eldest sister sabo me. Initally told me she will come but not to invite my BIL. Then said if BIL comes along, she wants to be my helper so BIL will not pester her. Now when i ask her if she wants me to send invitation card to her, she said yes. When I asked if I need to include her hubby in my invitation, she said she can't make it as BIL wants her to bring her kids overseas and telling me they had promised the kids couple of years ago and start telling me stories (why I say stories is because the way she speaks, she doesnt even know what she's talking about when I probe further).

Member melaniexin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i'm Dec bride. Now headache on the march in song & also food presentation song. How many song shd we prepare ? invitation card printing is in the progress, collect it on 25th Oct. I haven't done my ang bao box,corsage, room decoration, etc. Am i v late? busy on the new house and found that myself din look forward to the wedding. How come?

Senior Member Charissa26 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Perhaps you can get yr jie mei to do the ang bao box and corsage for u.. that will lessen yr worries.

Junior Member Anje is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniexin View Post
    Hi all, i'm Dec bride. Now headache on the march in song & also food presentation song. How many song shd we prepare ? invitation card printing is in the progress, collect it on 25th Oct. I haven't done my ang bao box,corsage, room decoration, etc. Am i v late? busy on the new house and found that myself din look forward to the wedding. How come?
    I think min 2 songs for 1st and 2nd march in.. Don't worry I am also very last min (: wedding in jan 13

Junior Member sepiafeathers is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi melaniexin, ur hotel dun provide angpao box? rope in ur frens n family to help u

Senior Member jwjw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey all,

Don't worry about being late, my AD is next week and I have tons of pending stuff e.g. montage/songs/duties/itineraries/hotel confirmation

All we need to do now is to chill and get things done 1 step at a time.. For march-in songs, try to get recommendation from the hotel if you don't have one in mind. I got mine from the hotel and we decide from there, you need for 1st march-in, 2nd march-in, first course fanfare and march-in for military wedding if any..

The seating arrangements is driving us crazy! Good luck to all and keep in touch!!

Junior Member rcms is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello all I'm planning my wedding too and can only say, it takes a good 18 months to get a good hotel at least!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think they're expecting i'll do for them They also nvr volunteered wanna give me a hand.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Actually hotel did provide the angbao box for us. But we all know tt the angbao box always v plain and in red color. So, i intend to DIY one to suit my pink-white theme wedding=P I alrdy got a suitble box but i have not bought the material to decorate.

Junior Member angweishan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I am trying to look for MUA. Heard that Roland and Xiaoqi hare really good. They are from Cang Ai, but does free lancing as well. I am looking for a MUA for my wedding day in early 2013. Anyone have their contact? Please email me: angweishan@gmail.com. Thank you so so much!!!