2012 Brides to Be

Aquila

i read 2012 has lots of couples getting married :D aquila, you still got 1 more year haha, u settled the banquet venue le so at least thats 1 big part done ^^ Bridal i think as long as get 6-8 months before your AD is good so that there is ample time to prepare the gown. I flipped through all the wedding magazines too but it seems most bridal boutiques only showcase their featured gowns that cost over 3k per gown. kinda not within my budget just for a gown so i guess it might be better to check out road shows. Ya going for any?

Was so tied up with work & have not done anything.
Hope i am not too late in sourcing to bridal.
Do you know of any up & coming bridal shows that i can attend??
i think other that such road shows/bridal shows, its better to personally visit the bridal studio to look at the actual gowns available for choosing before signing the package.

As 2012 is the dragon year & seemingly to be really popular year for tying the knots! From what i was told, my hotel the weekend slots are filling up extremely fast till June/July or so. 1st Quarter weekends are already all fully taken.

simplegin

HI im a BTB 2012 too! any recommended places for soleminsation like OOSH or la villa?
Please share budget bridal packages too. TQ!

PerfectPixie

As 2012 is the dragon year & seemingly to be really popular year for tying the knots! From what i was told, my hotel the weekend slots are filling up extremely fast till June/July or so. 1st Quarter weekends are already all fully taken.

That's right. Most hotels are filling up very fast so its best to book the venue early, good thing you have done so. :)

evilicious

I'm a 2012 BTB too. Haven book banquet yet, am I very slow? I'm going for my PS this May @ Taiwan. Thou of looking at banquet after our PS....

PrincessCrystal

I'm a 2012 BTB too. Haven book banquet yet, am I very slow? I'm going for my PS this May @ Taiwan. Thou of looking at banquet after our PS....

Hi evilicious, I will be going Taiwan for my shoot in May too! It is better to book the banquet soon if you are booking for a weekend dinner. Most of the weekends are usually booked by others at least 1-1.5yrs before their AD. It is better to book early rather than you can't find any hotel that you fancy and have to make do with other hotel which is something you don't like.

evilicious

Hi evilicious, I will be going Taiwan for my shoot in May too! It is better to book the banquet soon if you are booking for a weekend dinner. Most of the weekends are usually booked by others at least 1-1.5yrs before their AD. It is better to book early rather than you can't find any hotel that you fancy and have to make do with other hotel which is something you don't like.

Hi Crystal, Thanks for your advise :) Guess we properly only have time after PS.. You've choosen your banquet?

jazupooh

hi all!

i'm oso a 2012 btb.. planning to hold wedding n solemnization in aug 2012..

oredi booked da AD package wif French bridal and taiwan ps package wif feng huang jue se.. anione booked wif either bridal package before, can feedback? :p

fer da taiwan ps, we r planning to go over late march 2012, which is bout 4 mths before da AD.. hopefully weather will be gd, and dere's enuff time fer our albums to reach us! :D

PrincessCrystal

hi all!

i'm oso a 2012 btb.. planning to hold wedding n solemnization in aug 2012..

oredi booked da AD package wif French bridal and taiwan ps package wif feng huang jue se.. anione booked wif either bridal package before, can feedback? :p

fer da taiwan ps, we r planning to go over late march 2012, which is bout 4 mths before da AD.. hopefully weather will be gd, and dere's enuff time fer our albums to reach us! :D

Hi jazupooh, you only have 4 months to get the album ready for your AD which i find is quite rush. it might just reach you on time only. if you can, try to go for your photoshoot early. try to have at least 6 months would be better

Tenshi

I have went for such event last weekend. basically you will get some additional perks if you sign up with them on that day. Therefore I will recommand those who are interested in either on the venue or those BS showing their gown to go. In this way you can save up some time to go down to individual BS to see their gown style.

Jonota

Grats to all 2012 btb! I'm a 2012 BTB too! Just join this forms~ yea start to plan n make things in order... but my hubby thinks is too early to plan... o_O

meilingg

Grats to all 2012 btb! I'm a 2012 BTB too! Just join this forms~ yea start to plan n make things in order... but my hubby thinks is too early to plan... o_O

It's never too early for it...
Start early is good. Planning for a wedding is really stressful...

mael

Yes I agree.. Even if it's too early to plan for gowns and photography, you definitely needto plan for the banquet as most hotels are already open for booking for 2012.. And it's a good period ahead for you to slowly research and plan your wedding..:)

meilingg

Yes I agree.. Even if it's too early to plan for gowns and photography, you definitely needto plan for the banquet as most hotels are already open for booking for 2012.. And it's a good period ahead for you to slowly research and plan your wedding..:)

Yup, hotel banquets is the most important. Cos only once you confirm that you found the hotel available for the date that you want, be quick before other couples are fast and booked it... especially weekends...

Tenshi

Jonota its never too early to plan. Mine will be June 2012. We have start to do our homework and sourcing since last quater of last year!!

Anyway if you sign up package early it will be cheaper cause as per my knowledge, next year the price for Hotel and BS packages will be going up. If you sign up early with them you will be able to log onto this year price instead.