2012 Brides to Be - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Anthenis is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Congrats to all 2012 btb.I will be having my AD on Jun 2012. Selected my banquet and BS. Most impt, must start off by knowing the wedding date and the rest will come naturally. Have fun scouting!

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Congrats to all! =)

I'm also a 2012 btb... ROM this yr June and AD will be next yr Mar.

Member Aquila is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    May 2012 BTB too
    But have only settled the hotel banquet, have not even start looking at bridal yet, except to flip some magazines....hmmm

Junior Member pinky is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i read 2012 has lots of couples getting married aquila, you still got 1 more year haha, u settled the banquet venue le so at least thats 1 big part done ^^ Bridal i think as long as get 6-8 months before your AD is good so that there is ample time to prepare the gown. I flipped through all the wedding magazines too but it seems most bridal boutiques only showcase their featured gowns that cost over 3k per gown. kinda not within my budget just for a gown so i guess it might be better to check out road shows. Ya going for any?

Junior Member alencia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello pple

m new here... hope u pple can help me planning wedding... any good bridal shop 2 rec?? esp for plus size girls like me...

thx n regards

Junior Member pinky is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello alencia! glad to see another bride! Congrats you might want to check out this thread on gowns for plus size

Junior Member alencia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Razz

thx so much pinky ... will check it out this weekend... n s..l..o..w..l..y..

Member Aquila is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    i read 2012 has lots of couples getting married aquila, you still got 1 more year haha, u settled the banquet venue le so at least thats 1 big part done ^^ Bridal i think as long as get 6-8 months before your AD is good so that there is ample time to prepare the gown. I flipped through all the wedding magazines too but it seems most bridal boutiques only showcase their featured gowns that cost over 3k per gown. kinda not within my budget just for a gown so i guess it might be better to check out road shows. Ya going for any?
    Was so tied up with work & have not done anything.
    Hope i am not too late in sourcing to bridal.
    Do you know of any up & coming bridal shows that i can attend??
    i think other that such road shows/bridal shows, its better to personally visit the bridal studio to look at the actual gowns available for choosing before signing the package.

As 2012 is the dragon year & seemingly to be really popular year for tying the knots! From what i was told, my hotel the weekend slots are filling up extremely fast till June/July or so. 1st Quarter weekends are already all fully taken.

Junior Member simplegin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    HI im a BTB 2012 too! any recommended places for soleminsation like OOSH or la villa?
    Please share budget bridal packages too. TQ!

Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post

As 2012 is the dragon year & seemingly to be really popular year for tying the knots! From what i was told, my hotel the weekend slots are filling up extremely fast till June/July or so. 1st Quarter weekends are already all fully taken.
    That's right. Most hotels are filling up very fast so its best to book the venue early, good thing you have done so.

Junior Member evilicious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm a 2012 BTB too. Haven book banquet yet, am I very slow? I'm going for my PS this May @ Taiwan. Thou of looking at banquet after our PS....

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by evilicious View Post
    I'm a 2012 BTB too. Haven book banquet yet, am I very slow? I'm going for my PS this May @ Taiwan. Thou of looking at banquet after our PS....
    Hi evilicious, I will be going Taiwan for my shoot in May too! It is better to book the banquet soon if you are booking for a weekend dinner. Most of the weekends are usually booked by others at least 1-1.5yrs before their AD. It is better to book early rather than you can't find any hotel that you fancy and have to make do with other hotel which is something you don't like.

Junior Member evilicious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    Hi evilicious, I will be going Taiwan for my shoot in May too! It is better to book the banquet soon if you are booking for a weekend dinner. Most of the weekends are usually booked by others at least 1-1.5yrs before their AD. It is better to book early rather than you can't find any hotel that you fancy and have to make do with other hotel which is something you don't like.
    Hi Crystal, Thanks for your advise Guess we properly only have time after PS.. You've choosen your banquet?

Junior Member jazupooh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all!

i'm oso a 2012 btb.. planning to hold wedding n solemnization in aug 2012..

oredi booked da AD package wif French bridal and taiwan ps package wif feng huang jue se.. anione booked wif either bridal package before, can feedback? :P

fer da taiwan ps, we r planning to go over late march 2012, which is bout 4 mths before da AD.. hopefully weather will be gd, and dere's enuff time fer our albums to reach us!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by evilicious View Post
    Hi Crystal, Thanks for your advise Guess we properly only have time after PS.. You've choosen your banquet?
    Hi evilicious, try to book the banquet as early as you can. I have reserved my AD date with Sheraton Towers and will be making the deposit with them soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast