2012 Brides to Be - Page 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jazupooh View Post
    hi all!

i'm oso a 2012 btb.. planning to hold wedding n solemnization in aug 2012..

oredi booked da AD package wif French bridal and taiwan ps package wif feng huang jue se.. anione booked wif either bridal package before, can feedback? :P

fer da taiwan ps, we r planning to go over late march 2012, which is bout 4 mths before da AD.. hopefully weather will be gd, and dere's enuff time fer our albums to reach us!
    Hi jazupooh, you only have 4 months to get the album ready for your AD which i find is quite rush. it might just reach you on time only. if you can, try to go for your photoshoot early. try to have at least 6 months would be better

Junior Member kuankristy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all im new to this thread. which hotel banquet has nice food??? headache...

Junior Member alencia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kuankristy View Post
    hi all im new to this thread. which hotel banquet has nice food??? headache...
    hey kuankristy

i have tried Holiday Inn Orchard.. food pretty good.. but hotel... hmmm... another one is Mandarin Oriental... yum

Junior Member alencia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all

anyone going for the event org by mediacorp held @ Regent Hotel?? is it a good idea to go for such events?? http://lifestyle.xin.msn.com/en/maga...mentid=4684396

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have went for such event last weekend. basically you will get some additional perks if you sign up with them on that day. Therefore I will recommand those who are interested in either on the venue or those BS showing their gown to go. In this way you can save up some time to go down to individual BS to see their gown style.

Junior Member Jonota is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Grats to all 2012 btb! I'm a 2012 BTB too! Just join this forms~ yea start to plan n make things in order... but my hubby thinks is too early to plan... o.O

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonota View Post
    Grats to all 2012 btb! I'm a 2012 BTB too! Just join this forms~ yea start to plan n make things in order... but my hubby thinks is too early to plan... o.O
    It's never too early for it...
    Start early is good. Planning for a wedding is really stressful...

Junior Member mael is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yes I agree.. Even if it's too early to plan for gowns and photography, you definitely needto plan for the banquet as most hotels are already open for booking for 2012.. And it's a good period ahead for you to slowly research and plan your wedding..

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mael View Post
    Yes I agree.. Even if it's too early to plan for gowns and photography, you definitely needto plan for the banquet as most hotels are already open for booking for 2012.. And it's a good period ahead for you to slowly research and plan your wedding..
    Yup, hotel banquets is the most important. Cos only once you confirm that you found the hotel available for the date that you want, be quick before other couples are fast and booked it... especially weekends...

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonota View Post
    Jonota its never too early to plan. Mine will be June 2012. We have start to do our homework and sourcing since last quater of last year!!

Anyway if you sign up package early it will be cheaper cause as per my knowledge, next year the price for Hotel and BS packages will be going up. If you sign up early with them you will be able to log onto this year price instead.

Junior Member bingqiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Me... I am getting married 2012 too...

Junior Member simplegin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by devilgundam View Post
    I believe you are looking at outdoor wedding? If thats the case you may 1 to look at gardenasia @ kranji area... It has a large open space suitable to your type of dream wedding style...
    Will it have alot mosqitoes.?

Junior Member Nur_Syahida is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTBs!! I am also soon to be a bride of 2012! I thought I was early in my planning only to realise that there are others earlier than me!! I wanted to book The Pines for mid-next year for my wedding dinner but the date has already been blocked! Oh dear!!

Hope to find other places now. Perhaps an outdoor wedding. Hope to share some budget plans and research with you soon once I have consolidated sufficient venues

Junior Member Eelin10 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTBs, I m new here.. M planning my big day ard end 2012. Do you have any idea how much it will cost? Looks like the price for a lot of place is not out yet. Base on your experience, is it too late to book for 12-12-12 now?

Nur, can you share ur research with when u have them. Hope to from u soon...

Thanks.

Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Congrats all BTBs and welcome to our community!

Eelin, I think Dec in 2012 would still be possible but it is best to check with the hotel to confirm the exact date. Most hotels are beginning to release the later part of 2012 price lists now. Will update them soon. Enjoy your planning!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast