2013 Wedding Chat

mleewh

hi all BTB...

have got the following for sale.. pls pm me your offer if you interested..

525571_10151053658149012_798099011_13261562_633771624_n.jpg

can be use for sales and Celestial items

ling82

hi ,new here ... i m btb on sept 2013 ...
booked ps overseas, local bs for actual day, hotel dinner ^^
looking for actual day photgrapher n videographer ...any recommend?? budget 3k for both

jackieng

Hi!

I signed up with La Belle Couture! Going for my gown selection soon, i guess you brides can add them on their facebook because it was also through facebook that attracts me. Their active updates helps me alot to judge on their photography skills, gowns design and services rate.

I have got a pretty attractive packages because we signed during their road show. Hope the information helps. I am really looking forward for my wedding. how was the preparation for you girls so far?

ppeanut

Hi jackieng,

Planning my wedding in q2 next year, but have not done a single thing! :blushing:

Should be signing a wedding package next week, but wondering if i should choose Le Grand or La Vie.

Also not too sure what i should be looking out for in a wedding package (number of photos, album, number of dresses, etc etc) And i am afraid of those hidden costs!

ling82

i sign one oversea ps with taiwan bs , actual day i take bridal closet .... i went to bridal closet to look n try .. their service is v good... boss n staff are friendly

aryssa

hihi ...
i'm thinking of first quarter 2013 or mid 2013 ... issit kinda too late? =X
issit difficult to book when it's less than 1 yr in advance?

ppeanut

Last week, i have not done anything yet, but over the weekend, went to a bridal shop to check out their packages (and they were very nice to let me try their dresses without me signing up the package, and they also didnt hardsell me..ask me go home and consider their package..LOL), bought my wedding band and checked out the dinner settings for Mandarin Oriental..

Diamant, you can try doing one thing at a time as you still got time before your actual day...

jackieng

wow from the bs u choose, u seems choosy over gowns leh! haha i also quite choosy overy gowns so i chose La Belle bcos every 3-4 mths they update their gown collection plus? q2 nxt year, then u book hotel le ma?

I think u should be looking at photos and gowns in a package and not forgetting services is very impt! i shortlisted other bs but bcos of services i did not chose them. Yeah, hidden cost comes in esp after ur photo shoot. the topping up of PER Photos!

La Belle quote me $80 per photo. I'm sure Le grand is more ex, but not too sure about La Vie?

demiracle

wow glad i am not the only one.. anyone have any idea for budget buffet lunch/dinner? Only for ROM not going to do those wedding dinner type.. hahaha..

Mike1982

i suppose also depend on whether u want to have ROM indoor / outdoor (weather factor)...have some date(s) in mind when you go to do info-recee / shortlist a few locations just in case your first choice venues and or dates r not available...

have a rough headcount so that you have at least some estimates in mind to cater food for how many people...not nice to under-order bah

wow glad i am not the only one.. anyone have any idea for budget buffet lunch/dinner? Only for ROM not going to do those wedding dinner type.. hahaha..

offancythings

hi all,
I'm a May 2013 BTB and I've got my bridal package and wedding day photography/videography booked but not my venue! my fiance and I have been trying to find the perfect venue cos we wanna divert away from the typical ballroom wedding. checked out gardenasia but it's so out of e way and rasa sentosa for a beach wedding. waiting for a proposal from the wedding team but jus really afraid that if it rains on the actual day, we're gg to have to move to the ballroom. ):