+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    kpi
    Senior Member kpi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Shangri-Las Rasa Sentosa Resort Wedding

Hi shrd,

We went to the wedding show that was held at Shangri-Las Rasa Sentosa Resort and found that it was one of the best wedding show in singapore. We love the beach wedding ROM concept with the waves splashing while soft music in the background.

Chanel Tan, the Director of Events Management brought us around the place and gave detail description of the place even though she was very busy. Little details like what type of colors may suit our wedding and full explaination from the cocktail party to end of the wedding.

The Horizon Pavilion features the floor-to-ceiling windows for a panoramic view of the sea and we love it very much.

kpi
    Senior Member kpi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chanz86 View Post
    Kpi.. I got my bs le... Hahah kaisu la me.. Can I
    know which pg and vg u getting? 1.5yrs in advance seems like very famous wor..

Shawn, book ur weddig venue fast before its.gone... Wkends for june seems like hot date..

I got a problem...
    1210nett per table for grand park ch vs 1288nett for marina mandarin

Grand park high ceiling + great menu 4*
    Marina low ceiling + menu not so good 5*
    Or others

Whats the call??
    We are getting Unique Colours for our wedding pg,vg and photo booth.

I would highly recommend Marina Mandarin if I have to chose between the both of them.
    1) Service good
    2) Been there for 3 weddings and the food is still great.

Just went to the Grand park wedding show but I do not have a good feeling about them.

Junior Member justanotherger is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm june 2013 BTB..
    Just started looking for banquet.. am i too late?

Junior Member goodnightmacaroon is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

New Here

Hi I am new here too!

Mey
    Junior Member Mey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Enigma1612, I'm a Sep 2013 bride! Booked with M Hotel too! Will be having my wedding at M Hotel on 7 September 2013! What's your date and ballroom?

Mey
    Junior Member Mey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Enigma1612, I'm a Sep 2013 bride! Booked with M Hotel too! Will be having my wedding at M Hotel on 7 September 2013! What's your date and ballroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1612 View Post
    Sept 2013.. Booked M Hotel during the wedding show..

Junior Member MEIBAO is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone know what is the auspicious date to get hitched in this year?

Junior Member bichonx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Me too! let's get started!

Junior Member bichonx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by MEIBAO View Post
    anyone know what is the auspicious date to get hitched in this year?
    Everyone's auspicious dates are different. You gotta go to some expert (those usually reside in temples) and let them know both you and your partner's exact birth date and details. They will calculate your auspicious date to get hitched! good luck!

Junior Member charlenechew is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello everyone! I'm a 2013 Dec BTB, having my ROM in March prior to that
    Have already confirmed my ROM location at One Rochester and my banquet at Conrad. After reading so much good reviews about Conrad, i decided to pop by to have a look and gosh the reception area is huge and the ballroom is gorgeous (the chandeliers look quite similar to Four Seasons though)
    My coordinator is Catheryn and she's awesome! Heard from her that her bookings are up till November already.. that's pretty scary

Junior Member Kellicious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow I thought I was very KS, so actually many of you already in the midst of preparations... Mine is in April 2013. Just bought our wedding bands from Bvlgari on Wednesday, already confirmed getting my MTM gown & suit from Vivian Gown & MUA should be Vivian Goh. Ours will be simple affair, just ROM at Registry of Marriages & dinner at No Signboard Seafood @ Esplanade. Anyone knows what are the timing slots like at the Registry of Marriages?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello everybody! *waves* =D

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Heh, it's really beneficial to plan early. I have seen BTBs rushing like mad at the very last minute and they don't get to enjoy the planning process at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellicious View Post
    Wow I thought I was very KS, so actually many of you already in the midst of preparations... Mine is in April 2013. Just bought our wedding bands from Bvlgari on Wednesday, already confirmed getting my MTM gown & suit from Vivian Gown & MUA should be Vivian Goh. Ours will be simple affair, just ROM at Registry of Marriages & dinner at No Signboard Seafood @ Esplanade. Anyone knows what are the timing slots like at the Registry of Marriages?

Junior Member shrb is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kpi! Thanks for your thoughts... do you think Rasa's worth the price they charge? I'm actually going down to meet with Jessica next week. Unfortunately the appointment is for the evening. I'm toying with the idea of a morning ceremony and a lunch versus an evening one and a dinner...

Hi charlenechew! May I ask what was the deciding factor for Conrad? It's one of my shortlisted venues as well...

Anyone has had any experienc with Amara Sanctuary specifically Jason, the sales manager there?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi shrb! Honestly speaking, Conrad was not one of the hotels I shortlisted.. I really liked intercon as it was one of the hotels that I really want to have my wedding there. But my experience with the coordinator was really horrible, I changed my mind instantly.

I got to know Conrad through a friend as his brother had a really good experience when he had his banquet there. The food is awesome (from golden peony), the ballroom is beautiful and the reception area is huge! Read the forums and apparently their reviews are really good.. And not to mention, Catheryn has been really helpful we knew we had to get Conrad fast! Have placed our deposit 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by shrb View Post
    Hi Kpi! Thanks for your thoughts... do you think Rasa's worth the price they charge? I'm actually going down to meet with Jessica next week. Unfortunately the appointment is for the evening. I'm toying with the idea of a morning ceremony and a lunch versus an evening one and a dinner...

Hi charlenechew! May I ask what was the deciding factor for Conrad? It's one of my shortlisted venues as well...

Anyone has had any experienc with Amara Sanctuary specifically Jason, the sales manager there?