2013 Wedding Chat

michesoo

hi all, i'm a Sep 2013 BTB. AD and hotel banquet settled but having trouble deciding on bridal studio/photog/videographer. anyone has good recommendations? or has anyone signed up with rica-a-mona or digio bridal? your feedback is much appreciated! :)

jazpy

My ad is in dec2013. But we booked our Taiwan pre wed shoot in feb 2012 n venue in April 2012. Felt abit kaisu but i think not really. By the time we booked our taiwan shoot we realised that we wont be in time for dec 2012. Since it may take some time for the photos to be ready. currently sourcing for another photographer for our harbin shoot in dec2012. Anyone has someone to intro? N Does the jp matters. What makes 1 jp more popular than the others? What are the things to consider when choosing a jp??

Mike1982

My ad is in dec2013. But we booked our Taiwan pre wed shoot in feb 2012 n venue in April 2012. Felt abit kaisu but i think not really. By the time we booked our taiwan shoot we realised that we wont be in time for dec 2012. Since it may take some time for the photos to be ready. currently sourcing for another photographer for our harbin shoot in dec2012. Anyone has someone to intro? N Does the jp matters. What makes 1 jp more popular than the others? What are the things to consider when choosing a jp??

heard that if want to secure the more popular JPs, best is sound them out early & book in advance?
but there's concern tht the timing may be too early for the JPs to commit?

cysta

I'm having my ROM @ One-Twenty Six nxt yr Feb and Chinese thingy in Oct 2013.. My gal fren has been bugging me to settle the details asap else alot of things will get snap up!

lindaa

hey guys!! any nice PGs and VGs to recommended? preferably not too old. below 35 :D
things that are impt probably will be the PG/VG skill, more candid style, PG/VG's attitude, and yes PRICE!
Thanks!!

Ning87

i just signed a young PG, very nice guy and affordable.. he was recommanded by another bride in another forum.. and amoung the list of PG i gave my company's PG to see, this was the one he chose.. so i think his photos should be got standard.. and like u guys, i dont like posing shot, tts why i chose him.. my AD is in Nov 2013 and i contacted him last month..i know... very far ahead right?!

while other PG say im kiasu or its too early making me feel abit crazy, this PG still comfort me say its never too early!! and because im not rich, the thing i like most about him is his price.. at least he not the 1.5K and above type.. his rates quite affordable for 10 hours.. his package still got 10+1 hour free type. LOL..

He's so cute. i ask him, what is tt one hour extra for.. he said." sometimes wedding will overrun de mah.. so give 1 hour free so couples no need to spend extra" so i got curious ask him, "if run over how, how much u charge?" his reply? " usually wont la.. but i also never see clock. haha.. as long as everyone is happy okie le.. coz i also know how expensive weddings are...still charge the couple somemore.. at least less one thing for them to worry mah!"

once he said this, i told him prepare contract. LOL... pm me if u interested.

lindaa

Hey Ning87, thanks for ur recommendation! May I know how old is he? Sorry becos you are only 25(1987?), I hope he's not younger than you. Haha. Too young not so good also. I'm 28, so hope to get someone about my age or slightly older :)

Great, I believe technically he shld be good to be chosen by another photographer. Nowadays, too many "photographers".

Agreed! It's nv too early. We have so many things to prepare and consider! if we can make up our mind and finalise earlier, What's wrong! :)

I'm relieved about the hours he offered. Although, I doubt I will need him for that 11hrs. But just don't feel comfortable when pg or vg have to tell you on your wedding day, "hey it's 10hrs already, must we continue? 100bucks/hr now" can you image that!!

Thanks again Ning87, congrats to your wedding!

i just signed a young PG, very nice guy and affordable.. he was recommanded by another bride in another forum.. and amoung the list of PG i gave my company's PG to see, this was the one he chose.. so i think his photos should be got standard.. and like u guys, i dont like posing shot, tts why i chose him.. my AD is in Nov 2013 and i contacted him last month..i know... very far ahead right?!

while other PG say im kiasu or its too early making me feel abit crazy, this PG still comfort me say its never too early!! and because im not rich, the thing i like most about him is his price.. at least he not the 1.5K and above type.. his rates quite affordable for 10 hours.. his package still got 10+1 hour free type. LOL..

He's so cute. i ask him, what is tt one hour extra for.. he said." sometimes wedding will overrun de mah.. so give 1 hour free so couples no need to spend extra" so i got curious ask him, "if run over how, how much u charge?" his reply? " usually wont la.. but i also never see clock. haha.. as long as everyone is happy okie le.. coz i also know how expensive weddings are...still charge the couple somemore.. at least less one thing for them to worry mah!"

once he said this, i told him prepare contract. LOL... pm me if u interested.

Ning87

definitely older than me!! but he looks very young.. maybe u ask him his age? lol!! and ya, the minute my corporate PG say his pics are nice, i confirmed tt i wanted him already.. coz my PG is a very picky guy. he takes about 500 shots of our corporate events but only delivers about 100. so he very high standard. if he say this one is good, he is good. HAHA!! but i never tell him tt. later he raise his price!! LOL..

and ya la.. who will need 11hours? but the fact tt he offered it, by understanding tt sometimes we may need it, shows me tt he is very nice! who on earth will give such thing? and because me and my friend signed with him, he gave us discounts then coz i got alot of friends getting married, he said tt as long as mention mine or my fren name, can get discount also. which i think is very good la.

haha.. we met him again today, coz i was abit insecure about some stuff. instead of asking to chat with me on the phone, he came down to meet me!! haha.. so tt he can write everything black and white for me..

my questions were tt if got red or white occasions and need to push up the date, he can make it anot, if cannot how? his reply is to ask me not to worry.. if he is busy on tt day, he will send his friend down coz bo bian already mah.. its my fault if i need to push the date earlier. but if he can come, he will come! so since i worry, he wrote it down for me, to make it official. hahaha!! then we chit chatted about 1 hour before he had to go for his 5pm appointment with another bride. so nice of him right?! somemore he stay woodlands and im in hougang!

Ning87

anyway linda, i pm u his contact, coz i scared tt i will forget. his discounted rate is 1188. but i dunno will change anot. maybe u email him then ask him bah.. just tell him u my fren should be able to get discount. =)

lindaa

anyway linda, i pm u his contact, coz i scared tt i will forget. his discounted rate is 1188. but i dunno will change anot. maybe u email him then ask him bah.. just tell him u my fren should be able to get discount. =)

hihi ning! thanks! i love his works. in fact, someone actually recommended him to me as well. no doubt his works are of good quality, im glad he has a nice personality as well. i have contacted him. thanks very much :)

edlimsg

New advise for Studio Wedding photoshot

Hi i new to this forum.

Seeking advise to look for studio wedding shot. Any advise?