+ Reply to Thread
Results 961 to 975 of 1298
Thread: 2013 Wedding Chat
03-01-2013 12:39 PM #961
harlow i am new here .. seeking to learn more
03-01-2013 01:06 PM #962
hello i am a freelance wedding planner with experience. i am new to this forum =)
03-01-2013 09:59 PM #963
same here,, newbies for this forum.. nice to see you...
04-01-2013 12:46 AM #964
Wish everyone have a wonderful wedding!
04-01-2013 11:36 AM #965
yes hope everyone's weddings go smoothly!
i'm looking only to ROM around Oct but to do the dinner and church wedding about 2-3 yrs later, just before my house comes.. anyone thinking of doing the solemnisation earlier as well?
04-01-2013 12:28 PM #966
All the best to all Brides and Grooms, Happy New Year 2013!
04-01-2013 12:36 PM #967
Good forum.. Happy to be here..
04-01-2013 06:44 PM #968
Heard sep/oct will be a very popular month... So better plan early!
05-01-2013 02:15 AM #969
I was kind of hoping to have my wedding dinner in march 2013. Wondering if its too late to book the wedding venue now...
05-01-2013 08:53 AM #970
Re: Congrats to all!
Congrats to all! May God bless everyone!
05-01-2013 09:53 AM #971
05-01-2013 10:04 AM #972
05-01-2013 10:53 AM #973
For example you can contact the person below if you are interested:
WTS High Ceiling & Pillar-less Ballroom for 30 table or above! Deposit 3k willing to let go at 2k only!
It is really comprehensive with many fantastic perks as below:
FURAMA RIVERFRONT VENUS BALLROOM PILLAR-LESS WITH HIGH CEILING:
- Complimentary free flow of beer and wine for both the cocktail reception and dinner
- A total of 2 nights stay at our Luxurious Honeymoon Suite
- Roving Photography (instant photo booth with props provided by a well reputable photo-booth company in Sg) during cocktail reception from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
The rest of the package:
- A sumptuous eight-course Chinese menu created specially by our Master Banquet Chef
- Complimentary Food Tasting for a table of 10 persons
- Free flow of soft drinks and beer and red wine and Chinese Tea for cocktail reception and dinner
- Free flow wine
- A bottle of champagne for stage toasting ceremony
- Ballroom Wedding decorations: Stage decorations, pedestals stands along the aisle, table centrepieces and misty effect for your grand entrance
- Special Set Up for VIP tables and chairs
- A multi-tier dummy wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony
- An Elegant Champagne Fountain on stage
- Complimentary seat covers for all chairs
- Pre-dinner cocktail reception with assorted nuts
- Give-away special wedding favour for every guests
- Pre & Post Dinner: Room Service Credit of S$98.00nett for the duration of your stay
- Wedding invitation cards (with envelopes) for 70% of the confirmed guests with
complimentary standard printings
- One night stay at our Deluxe Room for Wedding helpers
- Parking coupons for all your guest
- Wedding Accessory set consisting of an Ang Bao Box and a Signature Book
- One VIP Parking Lot for Bridal Car
- LCD Projectors with Screens
* have paid a deposit of 3k, willing to let go at 2K
If interested, please email me @ Dawnlin87@gmail.com OR Whatsapp me at 93222551
Please note package is available for ANY dates in 2013 (subjected to availability)
05-01-2013 06:44 PM #974
Any unique place for solemnisation? We dun intend to hold any banquet since its our 2nd marriage, minus away all the hassle of preparing for customary wedding... Just a solemnisation plus reception for close friends & parents.
Also, which bridal shop is good for pre-wedding shoot?
05-01-2013 10:56 PM #975
hi all i'm new too. )
By princessdel in forum Bridal PackagesReplies: 598Last Post: 07-08-2016, 06:57 PM
By esky in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization VenuesReplies: 1Last Post: 13-05-2014, 10:04 AM
By cindyopw in forum Bridal & Banquet MarketplaceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:35 PM
By Noom in forum Bridal & Banquet MarketplaceReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:37 AM