2013 Wedding Chat

Magmag

Attended my friend's wedding at Hotel Fort Canning last weekend.
Whole experience was very bad.

Firstly the music and the projections and videos were of poor quality.
if i am not wrong, the first march-in music was done poorly and they had to re-play it as well.
towards the end when the couple was playing the morning video, the whole video quality that was projected out totally blurred, like 3D video.

the service for the night was also poor.. we had to request several times before they top-up drinks / changed plates.
the food served was good, portion was big, but not hot enough.
not bad for the food, i even had 2 bowls of sharks fin.

but overall, food cannot make up for all that went wrong that night..
just very poor execution of the whole wedding..

i am going to plan for my own wedding next year..
Dont think i will consider this hotel fort canning at all.

Very big thumbs DOWN to this hotel!

mandymandy

cert collection

Hi all,

Can anyone advise me after e-filing our rom date, are we given the date straightaway to collect the certificate or still have to wait for them to call us? Can we choose our own collection date and timing as I afraid we couldn't take leave or absence from school.:scared::scared::scared:

TIA!

michesoo

Hi all,

Can anyone advise me after e-filing our rom date, are we given the date straightaway to collect the certificate or still have to wait for them to call us? Can we choose our own collection date and timing as I afraid we couldn't take leave or absence from school.:scared::scared::scared:

TIA!

hi, your appointment date and timing will be stated once you successfully filed for the e-application. they will not call you so you must note down the information and have your JP sign the consent form before your appointment date. not sure if you can change the date but the whole process at ROM is usually pretty fast so pls make time for it... hope this helps.