Junior Member moloko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    new here too, hello everyone..

Junior Member Butterflies and Cakes is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi guys!
    Our company, Butterflies and Cakes is organising a Wedding Show, 'The Wedding Village' at Suntec City, from the 26th - 28th July 2013. You should visit us if you are looking at a one-stop place where you can source for almost everything you need for your planning. In conjunction with the exhibition, we have a contest going on as well! More information can be found on www.theweddingvillage.com.sg. We hope to see you there!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey newbies! Congratulations!!! While some of you are halfway through your planning and probably some are beginning to start planning, our company, Butterflies and Cakes is organising a Wedding Exhibition in July 2013. It's quite a large scale and it'll be in Suntec City Convention Hall. You guys might wanna check that out. More information can be found at www.theweddingvillage.com.sg
    We hope to see you guys there! Congrats again! Planning your own wedding can be stressful but it's the best experience ever!We wish you all the best in planning your dream wedding!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello Newbies! Congratulations on your next step in building your own family!!!We are sure you are excited about planning your wedding. It can be very exciting but challenging as well. We hope we could be of help to you guys by informing you about our one-stop wedding exhibition coming in July organised by our company, Butterflies and Cakes. It could be your first step if you are not sure what are the things to look out for.
    Also, if you are getting married within a year from now, maybe you can try your luck in our contest. First prize is worth $25,000 of prizes and cash. Check out more information at www.theweddingvillage.com.sg
    We wish you all the best in your journey!And of course, happy planning!!!

Junior Member Lilly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi! HiT to all the new forum members since my last post. Nice to meet you all. I am also relatively new here. Looking forward to reading your posts

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Welcome Narue Do share and tell us what you are up to! We all learn from one another this way!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mungzter View Post
    hello everyone! i just joined as we are planning for the wedding hopefully this year. i am non-chinese marrying a chinese and i have no clue about the chinese customs. i have done some reading and will do more in this forum.

maybe you can help me get started with this: anyone can point me in the right direction on choosing the dates? i have been told i need to go to fortune tellers but i have no idea how to select and where to go. any help will be very much appreciated.
    Hey mungzter Yes, the date is very important! Google "Singapore Auspicious Wedding Dates" You will be able to find a Feng Shui master who can help you. You can also go to this blog: http://voyager8.blogspot.com/2013/01...rriage-in.html for an overview of some auspicious dates in 2014.

I would still go to somebody for help though. Because among these many dates there are some that will be better for you and some less so.

Hope this helps!

Junior Member jinisun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi I am new here too

Junior Member Amerseah is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hihi, i am new here too!!!
    my wedding is planned at 27th Dec 2014, and i really hope to get some guidance in the planning part, such as wedding banquets, gowns, etc. sob sob, i have enquired to several hotels for 2014 package, and reasonable ones are taken up (such as Merchant court, Grand Corpthrone), expensive ones are really ex (MBS).

COuld anyone give me some good advices for good locations for wedding dinner... my budget is ard $1000-1300.

thx sistas!!!

Junior Member sniperhero is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Good morning all, I am new here. nice to meet you all

Junior Member JoyceBryan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All, I would just like to share how good CANG AI BRIDAL is...

Just came back from my photoshoot in Kaohsiung and Kenting.... Very tiring.... Overall experience is still very good.

Cang Ai Kaohsiung: (Customer Service is excellent and everyone there are very courteous, very professional, helpful and friendly)

Gowns: Nice and good overall. The lady (Short hair) that company me for choosing gown was nice, i have no clue of what kind of gowns i want or like, she patiently go through a number of gowns with me until i choose the gowns that i want.

MUA in Kaohsiung: My was 李姿儀, I can say she is a very wonderful MUA.... The make up she does for me was VERY VERY nice and natural. Although i have only 4 gowns but each location we went for photoshoot, she volunteer to change my hair style and assessories for me! She was so professional and approachable. Really would wish to ask her to come to SG for my actual day but she has been booked by a Hong Kong couple...

Photographer in Kaohsiung: Daniel.... He was quite strict on the pose that he wants from us but he will teach us the way to pose and he is very good in making us smile. After a long day of shooting, so tired of smiling but he will still find jokes to make us laugh throughout the shoot. Alot of poses that he will ask us to do make me look so slim, heehee... Pictures taken was nice!

Photography Assistant: Ah Xiang. Not very intelligent, some photos of mine has his shadow in it.

Cang Ai Kaohsiung: Customer Service is more than EXCELLENT and everyone there are very courteous, very professional, approachable. During my early morning make-up, before leaving the place, they still ask if we want bubbletea and they even order delivery for us as afraid we will be hungry as my makeup started at 7am!

Overall experience with them are still wonderful... Hopefully on this saturday, while selecting layout of our photos in SG outlet will be a smooth one too! Cant wait to meet up Vicky (SG outlet assistant) this saturday who have helped me so much before the trip by printing all the train maps, suggesting where to stay, eat and play in taiwan. She also help us make necessary arrangements for our photoshoot!

Junior Member etez is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i am new to this.
    Just booked my bridal with Z wedding during the roadshow.
    Now getting to booking dinner banquet.
    I tried to download the banquet pricelist 2013 here but cannot
    Can a kind soul please send to me?

budlite_87@hotmail.com

Appreciate your help sooo much!!

Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Etez, please share what error do you get when you tried to download? You need at least 1 post before you can download any attachments, you may like to try download again. Let me know if you still face any problems, thanks!

Junior Member nataliegal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i am trying to ROM around Sept.. thinking if it's a bit late to start looking for venues and the Solemiser... OMG!

Junior Member coral87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all! I am new here too!