2014 Brides!

PatChan

So far so good, the lady Jenny was very helpful and friendly. I got a very basic package with them since the shoots in SG is mainly to bring along my precious doggies along with us.
But she throw in the ROM dress and make up + flower for me. She even throw in a free car decor, and my hubby suit for me hehehe... save quite alot on this.

How was your experience with White Link?

PatChan

Hi All!

Can anyone advise me what is your preparation like?? I'm like 9 months before my AD, tentatively both my hubby and I seems to have stop doing any planning -_-
We had gotten out Bridal STudio Booked, Banquet Booked, VG, PG booked... am i missing out anything ???

PatChan

Hi All,

I'm planning for 2014 too but I have no idea on how I should go about in selecting the dates?
Did anyone of you went for those fortuna teller to "count" on the dates?
Any recommendation?

I spent $100 to Master Long for a booklet of 3 years auspicious dates. the dates provided can be used for Moving of hse, ROM, AD, An Chuang, etc...

enajlht

Hi all, I'm getting hitched in late 2014 and just starting on my wedding hunt for hotel, bridal studio, etc now. Any recommendations for Justice of Peace?

adamantine

Im not a btb but a groom to be in 2014 :)

Date is somewhere late in November but I am starting to shortlist venues and shops. :D

shan

Am a June 2014 BTB!
Most of the things (eg: hotel, bridal, PG/VG booked!). More like waiting for the day to happen! ;)

Anyone has recommendation on make up services for mums? thanks!

Goldmaiden

Do the bride usually engage a separate makeup artist for the mum or use the same one? I was thinking if both sides mum uses the same makeup artist as the bride, then the makeup artist may not have time to do for all 3 ladies?

Lynda

Me! BTB 2014 around March :)
Still decide on our banquet venue, just went down to mydreamwedding for consultation, yet to sign though :D

Prada

I had ROMed last Dec and would be having wedding next year May.

Finding for makeup artist, photographer, hotel and videography is a hassle.

My hubby and I wanna save cost in wedding so that we could go Europe for honeymoon and for our house.

Lucky one of my sister recommend me all the services that I need with affordable price and good service. Already tried them out during my ROM last year so one load off my mind for my next year wedding. Hotel I booked Furama, also affordable. Also had my ROM at Furama Riverfront and my guests said that the food is yummy!

So everything went smoothly for me and my hubby! My hubby even said did we miss out something, cos its not like all other couples who said that so many things to prepare! haha..

Prada

You may wanna try out my MUA during my ROM last year and already booked them for my wedding next year cos I find they did a great job with affordable price.. Will PM you.

Prada

Hi karoruluv,

So where are you going to have your wedding at?*Mind sharing with bridal studio & photographer/videopgraher you hired?*Need some recommendations!*

My ROM last year is a smooth one and confirmed with the same MUA, PG and VG for my next yr wedding.

MUA, PG, VG by Princess One Stop Wedding Services
Hotel: Furama Riverfront (They got great deals for my wedding day cos I held my ROM there too)
Wedding bands: Goldheart celestial.. I damn love the design!
Shoes: Metro. Well, they do have nice and cheap wedding shoes with bling bling.. hehe
Wedding Gown: Z wedding D'sign (nice gowns they have! but the price a bit steep)

shan

You may wanna try out my MUA during my ROM last year and already booked them for my wedding next year cos I find they did a great job with affordable price.. Will PM you.

Thanks Prada - is the same MUA doing make ups for mum and MIL?

Prada

Thanks Prada - is the same MUA doing make ups for mum and MIL?

My MUA name is Jerlyn. They have 5 other MUA. They will send you the portfolio and you will decide which one you like. They also include a free trial.

I only engage Jerlyn on my ROM last year, she came earlier to help me makeup for my mum also.

For my sister's wedding, she did my mum makeup first, then the bride, then went to MIL house to makeup. Cos that time at bride's house, still have gate crash and tea ceremony. When we went to MIL house, MIL makeup already done.

So one MUA can do for bride, bride's mum and MIL. This is to save cost la.

I do not know about other MUA, they may charge for another MUA services.

shan

My MUA name is Jerlyn. They have 5 other MUA. They will send you the portfolio and you will decide which one you like. They also include a free trial.

I only engage Jerlyn on my ROM last year, she came earlier to help me makeup for my mum also.

For my sister's wedding, she did my mum makeup first, then the bride, then went to MIL house to makeup. Cos that time at bride's house, still have gate crash and tea ceremony. When we went to MIL house, MIL makeup already done.

So one MUA can do for bride, bride's mum and MIL. This is to save cost la.

I do not know about other MUA, they may charge for another MUA services.

Thanks for the details Prada! Appreciate it!