2014 Brides!

Shkoh

I m also looking for end 2014.. Some hotels told me tt they can let you book.. But must add $$ on top of 2013 price..

jessangel

I'm a Dec 2014 bride and will be having solemnization this year Dec!

Everything checked except for AD banquet venue. Considering a few hotels like Novotel, Grand Copthorne Waterfront..

OJY

You may wanna try out my MUA during my ROM last year and already booked them for my wedding next year cos I find they did a great job with affordable price.. Will PM you.

Hi Prada,

do you mind sending me the contact for MUA too? My wedding is in 5th Jan 14 and nth has been confirmed yet xcept for venue!

Thanks in advance!
Jiayi

do check out my wedding preparation blog and give me some comments/suggestions!
http://troublesofabridetobe.blogspot.sg/

OJY

Thanks rainbowclouds! but have decided to get made to measure gowns in Philippine. Seems like the made to measure gowns over there is cheaper than us renting gowns in Singapore! Am considering doing my pre-wedding photoshoot there as well. Anyone here is doing that as well?

vonchen

Hello all, just joined, cos wanna know more abt those planning. Tentatively mine will be end of next year. But im really lost, so many things to decide.

silybabe

my date haven't confirm yet. but we are doing it on 2014.
btw, i have yet get anything ready.
still searching for ROM venue with lunch or dinner.
we try to find something budget, any recomendation?
do you know any brodal shop with plus size wedding dress? my size is ard UK 22.

Evelynn

HI OJY,

I saw your blog but i cant find the venue of your wedding banquet. The pictures looks good for the ballroom.
Can you share with me the information for the wedding banquet that you have? e.byfaith@gmail.com

Thanks!

Aggie

Hi PatChan,

Hehe...I am also a Whitelink Bride, their service is good! Love their gowns...princessy and elegant!

JeanG

Hi All, i am a BTB in Sept2014. My fengshui master actually gave a date which should be the estimated F1 period. This puts a constraint to the hotel areas i can look for. We have looked at several hotels that we are sort of lost what is the determining factor. Any advice?

lyntan

Hi All,

My date is fix on 10-1-14... AD & ROM together... Booked Holiday Inn Atrium for dinner and Yvonne Creative for Bridal services...

Alrdy choose my gown... PS on 1jul... So excited =)

piinguo

Hi people! I am also a June 2014 bride.. signed with La Fatte for pre-wed shoot.. and signed with yvonne creative for AD package as well.. sourcing for banquet venue now..