2015 Brides !

persun

First,Congratulation!To be honest,i am still confused about how to make a my wedding plan.In order to make a good preparation for this significant day,i have to
turn to my relatives and good friends for help.But there are so many things to cope with, i guess i will spend much time.

buttincheek

Hi girls!! i'm a May 2015 BTB! think I'm quite late on my planning because even until now we haven't confirm the venue yet. die. But we got played out by our initial restaurant (they overbooked themselves) and we were very angry, but need to move on and search for other options now!! Feeling the stress and it's giving me more pimples! Good luck with all the BTBs! Hope you get the locations you want!

Catherinetanlf

Hi btb,
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding . I just had mine last month :))
It was kinda a last min wedding as I need to produce the ROM cert for our new house. But we are blessed to managed it within a period of 5mnths only ... I had my dreams wedding & I customized most of my wedding stuff . Do e-mails me at tanlf@yahoo.com to find out more. I'm currently doing wedding services & sharing my experiences to help btb like u to reduce the stress & burden.

Estherer

Inactive Member

Belling1982

Now I'm facing the situation that I need to do my solemnization first in jan cos my house coming. Im looking for the cheapest way to host 30 relatives and friends cos my fiancé and I do not want to spend too much on this. If I have the choice I would have do them together.

anthonygoh

Hi hi i'm in the midst of wedding preps too. Here's my take on where to source for the best deals.

For general Guo Da Li Items, go for ala-carte.. can check out the barang barang shop (selling pots) opposite jubilee at AMK. Their tea pots, buckets, table lamps etc, are cheaper than the traditional wedding shops found in Chinatown etc.

For Wedding Car Bears, Bridesmaid Corsage, Wall Decors, Stickers, Hongbaos, Towels, search for "Weddingle" on Qoo1. Their prices are the most competitive and their service is very good.

shihngin

Hi there, I'm looking to hold my wedding at a cafe or restaurant in aug 2015. is it too early to plan now ? Some restaurants tell me i only need booking 4 mths in advance and they don't take such early reservations

anntz79

Hi everyone :D I'm looking to hold my wedding during June 2015 and I'm currently looking for a venue now. The previous venue I chose had nice ambience but unfortunately food was bad :( I'm getting really worried with cos June is a peak period and I haven't really done my preparations yet

bellss

Hi everyone :) I'm a early Jan 2015 BTB.. Just confirmed date last week, this weekend having meet the parents session..
Anyone knows what to expect for meet the parents sessions & guo da li?
Any recommendation on gown rental, car decor?
TIA!

x0pear0x

Dear all,

I'm a dec 2015 BTB and I've something nice to share with all 2015 couples who are planning their wedding.

I've taken up Photography and Videography from Moments in 7. On top of this package, I have also taken up their planning services as well as their make- up artist- Miao jun

Moments in 7 is a family/friend based company which so far held me hands closely with all the possible doubts that I ever had. Upon potential confirmation, they started a group chat with my fiance and I, photography- Michael, videography- Justin as well as my planner- Grayce. Grayce is always there readily to answer all my doubts, as well plans for me everything from my 聘礼 to customery preparation in accordance of our dialet.

My amazing make up artist is from KL, introduced by Justin and Michael. I've seen her facebook portfolio and is simply amazed by what she can do.

Below is a before and after of what she did for me during my Trial. Managed to catch her to do the trial before she returned to KL

For those interested in engaging moments in 7, do quote me as your "referral" and you will get the following:
on top of the photography package if you had taken, you will get additional 4R photo album along with 40 additional edited photos.
(most of you will be wondering aint all the photos return? YES they are but in raw format!)

estique

i'm supposed to get married in 2015, but haven't even decided date and format of wedding!!! anxious when i see some people already booked 1-2 years in advance!