2015 Brides ! - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Brides !

Junior Member CharYan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi lynettetham, I'm a 2015 Catholic bride too! Having mine in June 2015 . . .wedding mass at St. Francis Xavier Church followed by luncheon at Goodwood Park Hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynettetham View Post
    So exciting!

Our ceremony will be at Risen Christ Church followed by dinner at Concorde Hotel!

We got ExpressOh Photography for Photography and videography and engaged Four Seasons for our lunch buffet

We have also booked bridal package with Beautiful Love

Starting to get really excited!

Junior Member printiculously is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thinking of getting an instant photo booth for your wedding too?

Junior Member nsya is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, i looking for a good fortune teller to choose auspicious
    wedding date too.

Junior Member daphn3t is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Vnsalee View Post
    Any tips on what to do first?
    Maybe set a budget per pax, roughly decide the size of your guest list? Then you can start sourcing for venues. I'm assuming that you've already decided on your date?

Junior Member zh3n is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi! 2015 BTB too! I'll be holding ROM 6 mths prior to AD lunch in Nov. Guess I'm still early? Have bought my photo package but still sourcing for hotel. Now headache whether to choose Hilton or Regent. Both ard the same price and ard the same location! Any recommendation pls?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ton View Post
    Any Hilton BTB here?
    I'm shortlisting Hilton as well. Not much reviews on food & experience here though.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetysweety View Post
    Hi, any recommendation for good fortune teller to pick wedding date?
    I look for David Tong to calculate my dates. He's a busy man. haha. He calculate the ba zi of both, not just from the tong shu. Some of my friends went to temple to pick though.

Junior Member daphn3t is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by zh3n View Post
    I'm shortlisting Hilton as well. Not much reviews on food & experience here though.
    Which room for Hilton? I recently attended a friend's wedding at Hilton, the room is on the top floor next to the pool... didn't really like the layout because the stage is at one end and you can't hear very clearly at the other end. Seems like the people in front are enjoying themselves only.

Food wise... wasn't very good too... the servers didn't even ask if we were done with the food before clearing the dishes!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh dear, food really that bad ah? The one I went to see was the grand ballroom at Level 3. From the last row to the stage still ok. Just that the last row look kind of left out cos there's a wide space for the L shape march in right in front of the last row (if u know what I mean).

Senior Member sunflora is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi!! Maybe you can check out the promotions page!! http://www.perfectweddings.sg/events-and-promotions/ There are some really good deals haha. As for the local/overseas shoot, I think maybe you might wanna weigh the pros and cons? Overseas shoots allow you more room for exploration of different environments as compared to the same old boring places in SG. But it's more expensive like dancingqueen said! Local shoots can be fun and experimental too and you're more familiar with the environment which might put you more at ease when shooting Congrats and good luck for your preparations!!

Junior Member jellyyo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone been to see berlayer terrace for ROM?? The pic looks nice but not sure how's the sound system.

Junior Member Ohlz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey 2015 brides ,
    I am holding my solemnization 17 jan 2015, headache looking for a venue. Any recommendation ,prefer function room as I got a big group .... Hehehhehe

Junior Member akazukin89 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi 2015 brides, hi 5!

Junior Member Ladyj is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello ladies~ 2015 btb here too

For those who are asking if Hilton or Regent is better, i cannot comment on Hilton since i havent been there but my htb went to regent for a wedding early this. The experience was rather pleasant, and food was decent. But again, it will be better if you ladies attend their wedding show.etc to find out more!

My AD is Nov 6 and i guess, start planning early is good. Perhaps i could update my planning process here so if it manages to help anybody somehow, its good too! Many of my frens are getting married (with a sista married 2yrs ago) so i have lots of help too.

My planning process so far:
    1) know your AD and tentative no.of tables (pax) first. You will need this to book your hotel and hotel booking is preferred to be done asap otherwise your preferred hotel choice might get book! - done!
    2) attending bridal show, wedding shows to get a 'feel' of what you gonna get if you book this hotel, the kind of services you will receive - done and WIP!
    3) liaising with numerous hotels for their wedding packages and arrange for 1st non-obligated meetups - WIP
    4) liaising with different pre & AD services e.g. AD photography & videography, bridal studio.etc - WIP

Everyone is telling me to enjoy the planning process, and i'm gonna do that. Enjoy ur planning process, 2015 btbs!

Junior Member timmyboo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    May 2015 bride! Almost all in place now...