2015 Brides ! - Page 14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Brides !

Junior Member jeri060708 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello! I'm 2015 b-t-b too! Congrats to all BTB! I have just booked a package with Cang Ai for photoshoot in Taiwan (Kaoshiung). Anyone has good/ bad feedbacks please?

Junior Member zh3n is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyj View Post
    Hello ladies~ 2015 btb here too

For those who are asking if Hilton or Regent is better, i cannot comment on Hilton since i havent been there but my htb went to regent for a wedding early this. The experience was rather pleasant, and food was decent. But again, it will be better if you ladies attend their wedding show.etc to find out more!

My AD is Nov 6 and i guess, start planning early is good. Perhaps i could update my planning process here so if it manages to help anybody somehow, its good too! Many of my frens are getting married (with a sista married 2yrs ago) so i have lots of help too.

My planning process so far:
    1) know your AD and tentative no.of tables (pax) first. You will need this to book your hotel and hotel booking is preferred to be done asap otherwise your preferred hotel choice might get book! - done!
    2) attending bridal show, wedding shows to get a 'feel' of what you gonna get if you book this hotel, the kind of services you will receive - done and WIP!
    3) liaising with numerous hotels for their wedding packages and arrange for 1st non-obligated meetups - WIP
    4) liaising with different pre & AD services e.g. AD photography & videography, bridal studio.etc - WIP

Everyone is telling me to enjoy the planning process, and i'm gonna do that. Enjoy ur planning process, 2015 btbs!

Thanks for sharing your planning process @Ladyj ! My AD also in Nov'15 and BS & hotel both confirmed. But I have friends also holding their wedding next year (which will clash with my AD within +-100 days). Quite sad that I cannot attend their big day, since i've calculated the auspicious date and i'm quite "ban tang". =( Should I 100% believe it? Hmm....

Junior Member Candilious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlz View Post
    Hey 2015 brides ,
    I am holding my solemnization 17 jan 2015, headache looking for a venue. Any recommendation ,prefer function room as I got a big group .... Hehehhehe
    Ohlz, ^5! my solemnisation is in Jan and am having headaches to put venue and things in place.

Have you sign any BS packages and caterers yet?

Junior Member cheerypea is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Great to meet fellow 2015 BTBs here. Hope all will have a smooth and happy planning ahead.

Junior Member gnaleinad is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am interested to know on average how long do you guys plan for your wedding?

Member persun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    First,Congratulation!To be honest,i am still confused about how to make a my wedding plan.In order to make a good preparation for this significant day,i have to
    turn to my relatives and good friends for help.But there are so many things to cope with, i guess i will spend much time.

Junior Member hazel029 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    me too! kind of overwhelming just to think about it. hope to learn something from your past experiences.

Junior Member buttincheek is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi girls!! i'm a May 2015 BTB! think I'm quite late on my planning because even until now we haven't confirm the venue yet. die. But we got played out by our initial restaurant (they overbooked themselves) and we were very angry, but need to move on and search for other options now!! Feeling the stress and it's giving me more pimples! Good luck with all the BTBs! Hope you get the locations you want!

Junior Member sunflowertea is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Me too~ I'm holding mine next September. Just had our sale of balance flat ready and moving on to wedding preparations!

Junior Member Catherinetanlf is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi btb,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding . I just had mine last month )
    It was kinda a last min wedding as I need to produce the ROM cert for our new house. But we are blessed to managed it within a period of 5mnths only ... I had my dreams wedding & I customized most of my wedding stuff . Do e-mails me at tanlf@yahoo.com to find out more. I'm currently doing wedding services & sharing my experiences to help btb like u to reduce the stress & burden.

Junior Member cystalbelle is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, my solemnization is next yr June, already starting to look for venues. Our AD is in 2016.

Inactive Member Estherer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ha,i am also 2015 bride..my date is 15th Feb.And now i am confused my wedding dress,i want an unique one but also want this price can reasonable.so I search many online wedding stores,now i do not know which is better,could me ask where your wedding dress from or have you had some nice store can share.
    http://www.bestbridalprices.com/wedding-dresses-c1?gclid=CPH3zoCXv8ECFcKHaQodO18A-Q
    http://www.gardeniasite.com/wedding-dresses-c-3.html
    http://www.bhldn.com/shop-the-bride-wedding-dresses/

Junior Member Angelatan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi any idea where to do ring pillow embroidery?

Junior Member Belling1982 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Now I'm facing the situation that I need to do my solemnization first in jan cos my house coming. Im looking for the cheapest way to host 30 relatives and friends cos my fiancé and I do not want to spend too much on this. If I have the choice I would have do them together.

Junior Member anthonygoh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi hi i'm in the midst of wedding preps too. Here's my take on where to source for the best deals.

For general Guo Da Li Items, go for ala-carte.. can check out the barang barang shop (selling pots) opposite jubilee at AMK. Their tea pots, buckets, table lamps etc, are cheaper than the traditional wedding shops found in Chinatown etc.

For Wedding Car Bears, Bridesmaid Corsage, Wall Decors, Stickers, Hongbaos, Towels, search for "Weddingle" on Qoo1. Their prices are the most competitive and their service is very good.