Thread: 2015 Brides !

Junior Member jueyasdi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello, im 2015 BTB

Junior Member shihngin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi there, I'm looking to hold my wedding at a cafe or restaurant in aug 2015. is it too early to plan now ? Some restaurants tell me i only need booking 4 mths in advance and they don't take such early reservations

Junior Member jtang81 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi ladies
    Anyone planning to have their wedding in suburbia sentosa?

Junior Member HappyJW is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My fiancee has just proposed to me last weekend. Now trying to find dates for ROM.

Junior Member anntz79 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone I'm looking to hold my wedding during June 2015 and I'm currently looking for a venue now. The previous venue I chose had nice ambience but unfortunately food was bad I'm getting really worried with cos June is a peak period and I haven't really done my preparations yet

Junior Member bellss is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone I'm a early Jan 2015 BTB.. Just confirmed date last week, this weekend having meet the parents session..
    Anyone knows what to expect for meet the parents sessions & guo da li?
    Any recommendation on gown rental, car decor?
    TIA!

Junior Member x0pear0x is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all,

I'm a dec 2015 BTB and I've something nice to share with all 2015 couples who are planning their wedding.

I've taken up Photography and Videography from Moments in 7. On top of this package, I have also taken up their planning services as well as their make- up artist- Miao jun

Moments in 7 is a family/friend based company which so far held me hands closely with all the possible doubts that I ever had. Upon potential confirmation, they started a group chat with my fiance and I, photography- Michael, videography- Justin as well as my planner- Grayce. Grayce is always there readily to answer all my doubts, as well plans for me everything from my 聘礼 to customery preparation in accordance of our dialet.

My amazing make up artist is from KL, introduced by Justin and Michael. I've seen her facebook portfolio and is simply amazed by what she can do.

Below is a before and after of what she did for me during my Trial. Managed to catch her to do the trial before she returned to KL

For those interested in engaging moments in 7, do quote me as your "referral" and you will get the following:
    on top of the photography package if you had taken, you will get additional 4R photo album along with 40 additional edited photos.
    (most of you will be wondering aint all the photos return? YES they are but in raw format!)

Junior Member x0pear0x is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    sorry forgot to add.. if any couple interested, quote my name " Pearly Lau" as your referral .

Junior Member estique is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i'm supposed to get married in 2015, but haven't even decided date and format of wedding!!! anxious when i see some people already booked 1-2 years in advance!

Junior Member appleblurie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Janice,

I am a Dec 2015 bride to be trying to join the group but the facebook link you've posted cannot work. =(

Junior Member appleblurie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Starzrain View Post
    Hey brides, Juz want to share.. My friend engaged QuickPic Studio for AD photography and videography and Instant Print service. Their service is superb and their rates are one of the cheapest in the market for the quality of product they give. My friend highly recommend them. You may want to consider if u hav not cfm any PG and VG yet.
    Hi thanks for the intro.. I am searching for VG and PG for my wedding next year in dec. Will take a look.

Member wintermusings is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    helping my sister plan her wedding

Member naim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    HELLO! After reading this thread I realised that i've been missing much!

I'm holding my wedding (ROM) next year June. I saw some of you have problem finding place. If its ROM and you don't mind restaurant, you can try Chinese restaurant like Tung Lok. I'm holding mine at Shin Yeh (Liang Court). This restaurant is under Tung Lok but more of the Taiwan cuisine.

If you are looking for abt 4 tables and have very very very tight budget like me, you can consider Lao Bei Jing (Also under Tung Lok). Their package is very pocket friendly. Haha. I was suppose to be with them. But they had to renovate their Plaza Sing outlet then they offer to shift me some where else but cause I need 5-6 Table, the next available Lao Bei Jing (Novena) outlet can only hold max 4 tables.

I also have hired photographers for my ROM. I hired Monster studio photography (https://www.facebook.com/monsterstudios) They are a very very super duper nice couple and also I find that they quote very reasonably!! Plus they don't take deposit. Mutual trust!!! (Can try try quote my name "Sera" intro one). (I don't know if it works anot ahh!!)

Last but not least. I'm with La Belle Couture. Generally I find them Very good. But I will still encourage BTB to research more, maybe join the LaBelle BTB group on facebook XD Cause as the date is nearer I kinda receive some crap.

Have FUN ladies!!

XOXO

Junior Member jamieler is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all 2015 BTB! I'm actually planning to do my solemnization and banquet (a simply overall wedding, as I don't prefer Chinese banquet too complicated) next year 2015 at mana mana beach club. Anyone have any comment or any other place to introduce? Also anyone can introduce any nice (not too expensive) bride shop? VG & PG settled. Last but not least, any BEST honeymoon countries?

Junior Member quinnie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm a 2015 Nov bride!
    I've booked the following:

1) Hotel
    2) Makeup artist
    3) Photographer for actual day and pre wedding

I've started looking at gowns and am considering Rico a mona, DiGio, Divine Couture and JessicaCindy. Any ladies with packages to share from them?

Ive already had my solemnisation so a tad more relaxed. haha!!