2015 BTB Auspicious Dates

Msmojos

Hello to all 2015 BTBs! Holding my wedding next year sept :D Newbie here so hope can garner some replies :p btw I was looking thru website and saw that those fengshui ppl saying 2015 is 'widow year' so not a good year to get married....i wonder if anyone here came across this too? :unsure:

Msmojos

Congrats to you! :) I was googling on auspicious dates last month and chanced upon this saying online so was abit confused on this..
Here's the link if you wish to know:

http://www.goodweddingdate.com/articles_9.htm

but then again after looking thru lots forum I've come to realise it prolly doesnt really matter :) most ppl say "even if there are bad yrs, think there will be a window period for good days as well & most importantly depends on urs & ur htb's bazi, esp if those who used bazi and 'tongshu' to choose dates.."

and seems like when we go calculate for auspicious dates the fengshui master didnt mention about this so perhaps no issue as long as bazi dont clash.. saw the widow years are:

2005 (Year of Rooster)
2007 (Year of Pig)
2008 (Year of Rat)
2010 (Year of Tiger)
2013 (Year of Snake)
2015 (Year of Goat)
2016 (Year of Monkey)
2018 (Year of Dog)
2019 (Year of Pig)

If this is what as we see means next year and 2016 no need get married liao ar haha....need wait 2 years omg....还是别相信比较好:p