Actual Day Package - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have yet to sign up with any BS yet as I have yet to find a studio that has design close to what I want and at the same time the cost is also one of the factor. My AD will be next year so still have time to look around

Member kathleentan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    icic.. i think 1year is more than enough for you to prepare.. so you can sign up with a BS when you are very comfortable with..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am only 159cm !! honeydew why dun you try other cut dun tie yourself with just one style try other style. you might be surprise with what you can wear.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    true.. have to try all cuts and decide which is the best...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by honeydew View Post
    in my opinion, Di Gio bridal, Silhouette The Atelier, Divine Couture, La Belle Couture and Le Grand wedding are a few i know which have european kind of gowns. it's becoming quite a trend these days, so shouldn't be hard to find in most boutiques.
    Honeydew thanks for your recommendation. will zoom down to these few... have been looking over the web on their gowns till blur liao...

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Girls

I agreed with what HoneyDew said, there are many other BS offering packages without photography.

However, as they focus more on the gowns, the price of the package may be slightly higher than those with photographing.

As what Tenshi said, renting the gowns from TW ... You will need to try them when date nearer, then you will need to fly there for them to alter and wait for day(s) for the alteration and then fly back to SG? Accessories come from the MUA, so TW MUA will know better than SG MUA about matching accessories to TW type gown, and also the courier really matters ... super expensive, unless you work between TW and SG ... always fly here and there ...

The gowns in Di Gio bridal, Silhouette The Atelier, Divine Couture, La Belle Couture and Le Grand wedding are really nice, but nice normally super expensive ... you pay that much but in the end the gown still not yours ...

Find something that is affordable and nice, at times when you see in the mag may not found in the boutique.

For me, I am also in the same situation as all of you are now ... signed up TW package (France Paris) for pre-wedding and we have to source out for our AD package, and we signed up from White Link.

I took the complete package for pre-wedding + AD wedding packages, but removing the pre-wedding photography to AD photography ... actually I should say its customized to fit what you need.

Hence, go ahead to approach the BS and tell them that you already have a pre-wedding package, now what I need, can you customized and how much? Or you can ask them if I don't want "xxx items" can I have other alternatives ... hope that helps.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Guys I have finally signed up with Le Grand for my AD. They are really expensive but they do give us a feeling that to sign up with them we will not need to worry much. They also have very nice design for guys too. Summary for this BS is they do not only focus on Bride alone but also Bridegroom too.

We went to a few BS and try their gowns non of them ever show my HTB wat is avaliable for him on tat day only Le Grand bothered. It takes us by suprise. While I am changing into the trail gown, they take the time to also show my HTB his choices too and even took out 2 suit for him to try on too!!

oh oh oh they even tell us that they will also need to know where we are holding our dinner too so that they will make sure you will not choose a evening gown to camoflage with your venue.... this is really thoughtful.

Before I forget, if you guys decide to get only AD 2 gowns and tea dress and also for your hubby clothing tell them you want the AD package dun tell them that you only want gown. Package will come cheaper then just renting the gown.

Le Grand, we sign up during their open hse promotion at $3888 (AD package only)

1 Wedding Gown (All Range)
    1 Evening Dress (All Range)
    1 Tea Dress / Kua

2 Gown suits (1 MTM, 1 off rack)
    3 Make up (in hse makeup artist) (1 Trail, 1 day, 1 evening)

1 hand bouquet
    car deco
    6 Cosages

Went to see the following for AD package only

Signoria - $1988 (no trial make up)
    Yvonne Collection - $2688 (they do not range their gowns)
    Chang Ai - $2488 (for Section B gown if want Section A gown top up $400)

Hope the above helps. Went to see many other BS too but did not like some of this and tat of them so did not bother to ask for the package.

Junior Member jesslzc is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have signed up a package from tw too and for actual day i signed up with the aisle

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    jesslzc you may want to share your package with the rest of us here

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the package they quoted was $2288 but i needed for rom as well they added $100 (now come to think about it, dun understand why they need to add $100 for rom!!) another $100 for MTM Rom dress

the package cost $2488 (without any photography n videography) includes
    1 MTM ROM dress
    1 wedding and 1 evening gown
    hand bouquet for ROM and AD
    corsages
    1 groom ROM suit
    2 suits for AD
    around 4 jackets (rental) for father and brothers
    makeup for rom and AD

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    jesslzc do you get to keep the ROM dress? to add $100 for rom also includes your HTB rom suit too right?

Junior Member evilicious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

I just signed my AD package today! With Sophia Wedding Collection! They have got awesome service Look for Hebe for AD package!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    jesslzc do you get to keep the ROM dress? to add $100 for rom also includes your HTB rom suit too right?
    Hi,
    nope i dont get to keep the dress. I think if want to keep the dress, the topup will probably be more =x but again, no use keeping it cause you wont get to wear it again (maybe for dinner?) and its hard to maintain it as well. yup it includes the rom suit. oh and it includes the tea dress

Junior Member mgal12 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Whoa gals! Thanks for the recommendations! it certainly helps me a lot. I also went for tw Pre wedding shoot... N looking for AD now. So it is abt $2.5k for the actual rental too... Still a bit steep man...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mgal12 View Post
    Whoa gals! Thanks for the recommendations! it certainly helps me a lot. I also went for tw Pre wedding shoot... N looking for AD now. So it is abt $2.5k for the actual rental too... Still a bit steep man...
    Hey all,
    i had signed up with Golden Horse Bridal after bridal hopping. The best is its near my house for the yishun branch and near my office for the marina square branch. and i sign my package within my budget..