View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

I had replied you my package from GHA.

How was your package? Good bargain?

Junior Member carlie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I have a quote $1888 include AD gown, man suit, car decor, hand bouquet, AD makeup & AD photography. Is it a good deal?

Junior Member duckieyazi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    Hi Guys I have finally signed up with Le Grand for my AD. They are really expensive but they do give us a feeling that to sign up with them we will not need to worry much. They also have very nice design for guys too. Summary for this BS is they do not only focus on Bride alone but also Bridegroom too.

We went to a few BS and try their gowns non of them ever show my HTB wat is avaliable for him on tat day only Le Grand bothered. It takes us by suprise. While I am changing into the trail gown, they take the time to also show my HTB his choices too and even took out 2 suit for him to try on too!!

oh oh oh they even tell us that they will also need to know where we are holding our dinner too so that they will make sure you will not choose a evening gown to camoflage with your venue.... this is really thoughtful.

Before I forget, if you guys decide to get only AD 2 gowns and tea dress and also for your hubby clothing tell them you want the AD package dun tell them that you only want gown. Package will come cheaper then just renting the gown.

Le Grand, we sign up during their open hse promotion at $3888 (AD package only)

1 Wedding Gown (All Range)
    1 Evening Dress (All Range)
    1 Tea Dress / Kua

2 Gown suits (1 MTM, 1 off rack)
    3 Make up (in hse makeup artist) (1 Trail, 1 day, 1 evening)

1 hand bouquet
    car deco
    6 Cosages

Went to see the following for AD package only

Signoria - $1988 (no trial make up)
    Yvonne Collection - $2688 (they do not range their gowns)
    Chang Ai - $2488 (for Section B gown if want Section A gown top up $400)

Hope the above helps. Went to see many other BS too but did not like some of this and tat of them so did not bother to ask for the package.
    Wow.. $3888.. that sounds steep for me. I signed up for photoshoot package with bluebay taiwan and need to look for AD package too. $3888 is quite out of my budget. Maybe need to consider renting gowns from JB but don't know about the range of gowns available there...

Junior Member lilyisemelia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i tink u should rent instead of buying it.

Member mellowhearts is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sounds really expensive to be buying a gown unless it's a lovely ball gown you would be able to wear again. Renting sounds like a more affordable option. Just need to look around for one that suits your budget. All the best!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    if the gown which u going to buy cost almost the same price as renting, it would be better if you buy it. i went to a shop to check out the rental of the ROM dress and it cost almost $200 and when i went to shop around for ROM dresses at some shops which sell evening gowns/wedding gowns, i bought a brand new wedding/ROM gown at $300 only. u can shop around for it first before u decide to rent or to buy the gown from other shops.

Junior Member pinkyceline is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by carlie View Post
    Hi,

I have a quote $1888 include AD gown, man suit, car decor, hand bouquet, AD makeup & AD photography. Is it a good deal?
    hihi, can i know which bridal shop is that? only AD gown? no EG or others? thanks.

Member poohbeary is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow! $300 for the gown to buy? u must have really looked around alot for it to find it at such a good price lor! if like that i would rather buy the gown oso! rent for $200+ don't get to keep leh!

Junior Member ldarkn3zzzl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hihi i am new here~ i am also looking for AD package only, ur package sounds a gd deal to me, do u mind to share it with us n etc ?

Thank u very much !

Junior Member pinkyceline is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslzc View Post
    the package they quoted was $2288 but i needed for rom as well they added $100 (now come to think about it, dun understand why they need to add $100 for rom!!) another $100 for MTM Rom dress

the package cost $2488 (without any photography n videography) includes
    1 MTM ROM dress
    1 wedding and 1 evening gown
    hand bouquet for ROM and AD
    corsages
    1 groom ROM suit
    2 suits for AD
    around 4 jackets (rental) for father and brothers
    makeup for rom and AD
    hihi, can i know you signed up with who? any other thing such as pre wedding shoots, indoor or outdoor included? thanks.

Junior Member June Ng is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i went and ask Fame Bridal at Yishun. and their standard package is like $2188 w/o car. so is there any other deals out there for recommendations tat covers photographer n probably videographer as well?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleentan View Post
    Hey all,
    i had signed up with Golden Horse Bridal after bridal hopping. The best is its near my house for the yishun branch and near my office for the marina square branch. and i sign my package within my budget..
    Hi Kathleen, Golden Horse (yishun branch) is near me too. but im wondering if their gowns are nice anot cos whenever i walk past their shop, the gown n suit on display not v much to my liking... haha... so how's their service n gown selection? how much is ur AD package? I've checked w Fame Bridal at chong pang, its at $2188.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    hmmm.... i am unable to help you cos my BS is from tw and include AD gowns. i find my own PG, VG and MUA for my AD. sorry...

someone else please guide summer0723. thanks!
    Hi Crystal, is the photographer, videographer and makeup artist for the actual day only? mind sharing how much do u spent in total to hire them? Im looking for them for my AD too. thanks a million!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by June Ng View Post
    Hi Crystal, is the photographer, videographer and makeup artist for the actual day only? mind sharing how much do u spent in total to hire them? Im looking for them for my AD too. thanks a million!
    Hi June, yes, i only engage them for actual day. my pg i paid less than $1500 cos I ask for some upgrades. vg less than $1000 and MUA less than $600.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by carlie View Post
    Hi,

Hi Carlie, so only have one gown for the whole day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast