Actual Day Package - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Junior Member June Ng is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    Hi June, yes, i only engage them for actual day. my pg i paid less than $1500 cos I ask for some upgrades. vg less than $1000 and MUA less than $600.

wow! u sure have found yourself great deals! for all i found, standard PG n VG, 1k each. MUA $650.. -.-"
    mind forward me their contact info? juneng_88@hotmail.com
    thanks a million! though i need them next year but i scared there would hav price increase. hee... thanks again! =D

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by June Ng View Post
    wow! u sure have found yourself great deals! for all i found, standard PG n VG, 1k each. MUA $650.. -.-"
    mind forward me their contact info? juneng_88@hotmail.com
    thanks a million! though i need them next year but i scared there would hav price increase. hee... thanks again! =D
    June, i have emailed u their details. better to book early in case prices goes up. be more kiasu than to pay more money

Senior Member cheesecake is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    June, i have emailed u their details. better to book early in case prices goes up. be more kiasu than to pay more money

PrincessCrystal...

This is what I've done so far :-

PG = less than 1400
    VG = less than 1900. But i really paid for quality. They can make my entire wedding into.. like a movie like that.
    MUA = still clueless
    AD Package = still very clueless
    Car for AD = i feel lagi even more clueless

And my wedding is on 1st week of Nov. I feel like dying now.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    cheesecake, relax realx... there are many MUA in the website which u can find easily. look at their work and prices to compare and decide which one u want. as for AD package, try look around for more bridal shop. try on their gowns if possible and compare the prices and u will get your answer. for AD car, can use your own car and just need to get a florist to deco your car. simple deco about $80+. unless u want rent AD car with deco which will cost u about $200+.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    cheesecake, relax realx... there are many MUA in the website which u can find easily. look at their work and prices to compare and decide which one u want. as for AD package, try look around for more bridal shop. try on their gowns if possible and compare the prices and u will get your answer. for AD car, can use your own car and just need to get a florist to deco your car. simple deco about $80+. unless u want rent AD car with deco which will cost u about $200+.
    We are half way thru... we always ask other btb to relax. But infact, we ownself didnt relax. Hahahas...

I'm seriously considering to use my own car tho.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    We are half way thru... we always ask other btb to relax. But infact, we ownself didnt relax. Hahahas...

I'm seriously considering to use my own car tho.
    haha... i agree with u. but now im relaxing doing nothing on sourcing for my wedding stuff. cos almost all done. left with those tiny bits of things that need to be done which i will source for it again in oct.

Member mellowhearts is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    cheesecake: relax relax...are there any BS that you are considering for your AD package already? If you have shortlisted some, it will help you in narrowing down the choices based on the factors that are important to you - gowns available, cost involved, etc. I would think some BS has the MUA included into the AD package? So by settling one major thing, you would have settled a smaller (but still important nonetheless) thing with it as well!

Car wise, you can ask if friends are willing to be your wedding car driver if they have a car that you would like to use as your wedding car. Otherwise, car rentals are also available so for maybe $200-$300, you and your hubby just need to sit in the car and be ferried around! The decoration for your wedding car can be DIY.

One thing at a time so it won't overwhelm you, ok? Jia you!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowhearts View Post
    cheesecake: relax relax...are there any BS that you are considering for your AD package already? If you have shortlisted some, it will help you in narrowing down the choices based on the factors that are important to you - gowns available, cost involved, etc. I would think some BS has the MUA included into the AD package? So by settling one major thing, you would have settled a smaller (but still important nonetheless) thing with it as well!

Car wise, you can ask if friends are willing to be your wedding car driver if they have a car that you would like to use as your wedding car. Otherwise, car rentals are also available so for maybe $200-$300, you and your hubby just need to sit in the car and be ferried around! The decoration for your wedding car can be DIY.

One thing at a time so it won't overwhelm you, ok? Jia you!
    u are true also lah... I'm just giving myself stress la.

What i need now is...
    1. morning wedding gown
    2. evening gown
    3. Groom suit for morning & evening
    4. tea dress (if have, of course good la. But it is optional tho)
    5. bouquet + corsages
    6. car deco
    7. MUA on actual day + night
    8. 2 Mother Dress Rental (i just get this request 1 hour ago)
    9. 1 Father Jacket rental (since mother request, father oso muz hav lo)

and on top of that...

one month after my AD, i need to go M'sia to do my "additional" banquet. Sighh!!! This one is also no choice one. And i'd just being told to prepare...

1. Tea dress (noon tea ceremony)
    2. Evening gown
    3. Groom suit for evening
    4. MUA for that day + night (which i think i will get any of the M'sia bridal shop nearby to do it)

headache...

Member chloelee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    cheesecake most of the items you listed are provided by bridal studio, have ya chosen your BS yet?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chloelee View Post
    cheesecake most of the items you listed are provided by bridal studio, have ya chosen your BS yet?
    Not yet woh. Hahahas...

Junior Member shalyn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i got a AD package $1688 include, wedding gown, evening gown, tea dress, 2 man suit, AD makeup, car decor and hand bouquet & accessories.

Is it good deal??

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    you ask if this is a good deal!!! my dear this one I will consider it a very good deal liao. so far I go and see one cheapest on is like $1988 leh. care to share which BS is that?

Junior Member shalyn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi tenshi, the BS is our bridal house. I have not been to other BS to compare.
    So far how many BS have you compare?

Junior Member felhan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow shalynn.. 1688 is really cheap!!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yea man... 1688 is really a good deal. But it really depends on what wedding gown that you are getting.

Some BS that offers princessy and grand wedding gown definitely wont be able to offer such price package.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast