AD package or ala carte?

Jiemin

Hi all BTB,

As we had booked our PS with taiwan bridal (辛辛克萊), we are looking for AD package but it seen quite pricey w/o the PS.

We are thinking of doing ala carte by getting wedding grown online(price is the same rental but you own in with some risk), sing see soon florist and prettybox makeup.

Did anyone try to do Ala carte before? Will it be more expensive than package? What is the average cost of AD? $2.2K?

snowy

i really dont recommend getting wedding gown online. reason being my friend bought online before and it did not turn out like what she expected. Rental is still ok. you should try the gown before you rent it!

depends on what you are looking for in AD package. just florist, wedding gown and make up? ala carte is good because you have more control of each item. the price will usually end up higher than package though

Tenshi

normally the AD package will come with

1 white gown
1 evening gown
1 tea dress plus maybe
1 or 2 suit for your HTB
2 make up for the day
do up the bridal car
corsages
some of them even get suit for their parents

so with the above if you can get it out like a difference of $500 above between a la carte and package then its worth it but if not I think you might as well take it as a pacakge so you dun have to hunt high and lor for 3 to 4 different things which one pacakge can settle all for you.

Raindrop

Jiemin btw if you looking for AD gown, contact me, I got mine at real cheap price!! Wedding gown, evening and tea dress, all long one for less than 1k!!!

Jiemin

Hi Raindrop, thanks for your recommendation, the gown in the shop is reasonably price.
There is another shop on level 5 call love potion, they provided both rental and sale. The price of rental & purchase different by a hundred plus. The dress that I tried on are mostly less than $500.

For suits, POA had a lot of trendy suits.

Look like ala carte can be fun too.

Charissa26

At first have decided to go ala carte but after calculating the $$ involved, AD package is more worth it and its cheaper.

ladygretel

I choose the AD package because it is very much a hassle to look for different places to get specific services and products when i can get all of them in one place.