Advice needed! to have at least photographer and / or a videographer?

Sierra

Hi all,

Anyone could share their experiences on their customary wedding day? Will at least a photographer will be sufficient or it is better to have both photographer and videographer?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Tan

HI Sierra,

IMHO I think having both would be better if budget is not constrainted :p Afterall, we only get married once and any additional coverage would be welcomed rite? Memories only happened once and nothing would beat having them recorded so that we can look at them later :)

Just my two cents worth.

CT

Lindah

i prefer having a videographer also. i feel that it's not enough just to have a photographer, but that's my thinking. :) im a movie buff so video is very important to me, especially when i know that not every single moment can be captured on photo.

rojak

i would also choose to have both. although photography can capture alot of special moments, it cannot capture words, tone of voice, jokes and speeches... there are a whole range of PG and VG available, you can find one according to your budget. in fact, if you're not fussy, friends can generally do the job too -- what matters most is the capturing of the moment, post editing and making nice videos out of the films is secondary.

Chris Tan

i would also choose to have both. although photography can capture alot of special moments, it cannot capture words, tone of voice, jokes and speeches... there are a whole range of PG and VG available, you can find one according to your budget. in fact, if you're not fussy, friends can generally do the job too -- what matters most is the capturing of the moment, post editing and making nice videos out of the films is secondary.

Couldn't agree more! :)

butteriecup

I had photographer and videographer in my actual day. It was really a good idea to do so since a videographer captured more moments than the photographer. It's like experiencing the wedding all over again while watching the videos.