Aesthetic Clinic For Wedding Day

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member LaineLee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup Aesthetic Clinic For Wedding Day

Hello girlfriends,

i have to drop a review here for those that are looking for the most amazing skin on your wedding day for this clinic that i happen to come across at Hougang called Curamed. *just to be 100% clear im not sponsored in anyway im just super grateful for what she has done for my skin.

Basically what happened during my wedding planning was a lot of stress, along with my work i had very very bad breakouts and i was panicking. husband wasn't the most helpful im sure we all ladies know that. i was so afraid that my skin will be full of acne on my wedding day, thankfully i passed by curamed during one of my lunch with my colleagues and popped in, made an appointment with Dr Kan(super friendly) the staff in there do not over sell like some of the other major clinics i tried before.

So i went in for my consultation and Dr Kan recommended me some of her Acne Treatment, do be honest some part of the treatment had slight discomfort but all worth it. long story short my acne was solved in about 2 months but what was much more amazing was her recommendations for products and some lasers that gave me the MOST flawless skin i ever had during my wedding.

but of course it came with some cost, but i can swear by her now. my sister went to visit her for a mole removal on her face as well and it was so well done i barely saw a mark left after a week.

I swear you will not have any regrets here.
    i spent about 800 for my acne treatment(it was very bad btw, was quoted 2k from another clinic in town)

lasers and facial part i spent about 3k-ish but i did the kiasu treatment(had some injectables too) ah.... it could have only cost about 2?

this is her details:
    1187 Upper Serangoon Road #01-54
    THE MIDTOWN
    Singapore 533971
    drkan@curamedaesthetics.com | Tel: 65- 6513 0529 Mobile: 65- 9668 7127 |

Member sweetdutchess is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Nice! Thanks for sharing this contact & deal

Junior Member SkylineLove is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for sharing miss LaineLee! Sounds like it's a really good clinic. Might help lots of BTB here