Air filter/purifier - good brands?

+ Reply to Thread
    Member meiphenglove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Air filter/purifier - good brands?

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good one for my home as i keep sneezing when i enter certain rooms.. looking for portable kind.

anyone can reccomend? thks..

Member dinobaby is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i havent used air purifier in a long time, but what my family does is to vacuum the rooms everyday, including curtains as they attract alot of dust. Getting a good vacuum helps, those that suck into water instead of dust bag.

Member gypsy2000 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am not too sure which purifier is considered good. Ive seen a lot of places selling air purifiers though - the Bugis push carts, at Junction 8 Mall, push cart at Tampines mall, Novena square push cart and Japan Home. For price wise, it can vary from about $15 to $100 odd. If you want to look for good quality ones maybe can get the more expensive ones ba.

For myself, i bought my air purifier at one of the random push carts and i think its pretty good so far.

Hope the info helps.

Member rainne is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Does air purifiers get rid of dust? Sometimes it could be the room is too dusty then just need to keep the room clean by vacuuming maybe twice a week, no food in the room does help.

Member mintyrose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i got mine fr giant sometime back, the imm branch. For me it makes a difference, helps me to sleep better, the air feels fresher. Mine is slightly less than $200 i think.

Junior Member wchen09 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Selling Sharp Ion Plasmacluster Air Purifier

Hi Everyone, I am selling a Sharp Ion Plasmacluster air purifier in wine red. Bought about a year ago. I need to sell it because I'm moving.

Retails for ~800sgd, selling for 250 obo. Eliminates Odor, Viruses, traps allergens and has an antibacterial HEPA filter. Has served well to eliminate my allergies. Description below (same model as 1st link) and video of similar model.

http://www.theworldofbrowns.com/CategoryBrandProductInfo.php?pid=39&pcid=2&bid=12
    http://www.allergytech.com/sharp_plasmacluster.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlnELJwL7D8

Email vchen987@gmail.com if interested

Member melodee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy2000 View Post
    I am not too sure which purifier is considered good. Ive seen a lot of places selling air purifiers though - the Bugis push carts, at Junction 8 Mall, push cart at Tampines mall, Novena square push cart and Japan Home. For price wise, it can vary from about $15 to $100 odd. If you want to look for good quality ones maybe can get the more expensive ones ba.

For myself, i bought my air purifier at one of the random push carts and i think its pretty good so far.

Hope the info helps.
    hi, is the one you bought from the pushcart, the round shape one with different sizes and cap colours? where was the pushcart at?

Member meiphenglove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone, thks for your recc! i shall try vacuuming more and maybe get one of those fr pushcart. thk u veri much!

Member mintyrose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by melodee View Post
    hi, is the one you bought from the pushcart, the round shape one with different sizes and cap colours? where was the pushcart at?
    hi melodee, i think the pushcart for that is everywhere! i see them in westmall, in town and it is the pebble shaped ones. i think you can try, cos i have friends using, and it is not bad.

Member melodee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks mintyrose, i mayb getting e big one for my room....

Member jadene33 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Somehow, these things help uplift the mood too ;)

Member gypsy2000 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Originally Posted by gypsy2000

Hope the info helps.
    -----------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late reply...I remember there's one at junction 8 and Bugis junction.... Not too sure if they still have since pushcarts normally change very often...