The Aisle Bridal Boutique - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Junior Member kazumun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    DISAPPOINTED!!!

Why?

I have been signing the package with this bridal house since January 2011 and had best experience served by the previous team members. They always tried their best cater to our needs within our budget.

But now?

The standard of this shop totally out of expectation. They don't know what is customer satisfaction now.

I believe this shop is leading by a money minded lady called Chaxxxxe since the previous person in charge left. All the verbal consent made by her previously will gone. If you want to have the stuff which was same as the previous verbal consent, just top up the money. Everything is money now!!! She can remember our request clearly as she signed the package with us previously. But now she just keep telling you that the company policy has changed, and you only have to top up in order to get what you want even though previously she promised the flexibility in our package.

This money minded lady even blamed us for not telling her the return date of the loaned gowns and messed up her loan schedule. How can she expects the customer to know what she wants? She should ask us!!!!

No more professional designer like previous staff helping you to select the gowns which can suit you best and give you some opinion and advice. But now you will get the assistant who only know to compliment all the gowns chosen by you without giving you solid advice. She only knows to say, yeah! it's pretty!

I am totally fed up to this bridal house now! Their service has been dropped!!! Their concept has been changed!! The good team members all left!!

I really disappointed to them. However, i feel fortunate too because my package is coming to end.

Good luck to all the bride-to-be who just signed their package. Hope they can improve their standard and back to old time.

Junior Member niemos0304 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, good to see so many TA brides here!

Junior Member OfficeGal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can someone email me the packages for pre-wedding shoot and AD? Thanks!

blurryangel@gmail.com

Junior Member waterh2o is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, Any further feedback/ updates on The Aisle?

Member gzer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Can someone share your package detail for pre-wedding shoot and AD? Thanks!

Gzer1986@hotmail.com

Junior Member snowblower is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,
    Was wondering if any kind souls can share what their package is like so I can have some idea? Can PM or email me at cjy_gal@hotmail.com. Thank you so much in advance!

Junior Member wandeting is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    good service and definitely not pushy

Junior Member PeaDar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

impressed

hi all. after being recommend by a friend to TA i went online to chk for reviews on this bridal shop,
    upon seeing a bad reviews a few reviews above i was expecting attitude n bad serviced staffs but to my surprise i was served by a very nice gal jackelyn.

i felt at ease talking to her and telling her my experience in searching for my 'THE ONE' gown. i have actually signed a package elsewhere but now im not happy with their gowns n services n i have been around alot of BS to find the 'right feeling'.

TA has quite a wide selection of gowns n im really impressed by their gowns tho not very impressed with their EGs. as i have already taking my pre wed shoot with my BS already, im considering now to take up their AD package. they are currently having their anniversary promotion n im so shocked to hear that their anniversary AD package promotion price is at $1188 which was originally $2k+ n this promo will last till 22 july. it is too worth it! i have told jackelyn that i still have to consider as i have appointment at another BS to chk out their gowns too. but i really do think that i will be back to get this package. very flexible. very nice staffs.

do head down n take a look at their gowns. i must say i really am impressed. bcoz frankly speaking i always viewed windsor hotel as a little dodgy. and when i drove past it i felt like it cant possibly have anything nice, right? they really proved my thought wrong. and we really cnt judge without seeing it with our own eyes.

Junior Member PeaDar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i will also like to add that their men's suits and kuas r nice too. do go n check this bridal shop out!

Junior Member babyface is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I was there last week. The company is in a mess. Their one and only photographer will be quiting end of this month. Most of the staffs either quit or being removed including their Taiwanese manager. There were only 4 staffs left. 3 service girls and 1 tailor. Out of these 4, 2 will be quiting end of the month. I was also told by their staff the comany have been sold to someone else!
    An advise to existing Aisle customer, make a trip down to Aisle and see it for yourself. If possible ask for your refund and look for a new bridal boutique. Before it closes down.

Junior Member burymi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi babyface, is it really that bad at the aisle? I was there recently in September to take measurements for final fitting, and they told me that my co-ordinator had returned to china so I'm served by some one else. I don't really mind since this new sales co-ordinator seems to know what she's doing and helped me confirm the bridesmaid dresses, bridal car flowers etc. There were still other people coming in to the shop to try on gowns etc. doesnt look like it will close down. Sigh anyway I'm already near the end of the package so just hope everything will go smoothly for the actual day. So far i've had a rather good experience with them (just some minor hiccups here and there).

word of advice - you must take the initiative to call them to arrange for appointments like fitting, trial make up etc. otherwise there will be no action. but once you are also on the ball, they get up to speed quite quickly and service so far has been good.

Junior Member aleeni is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I'm currently shopping around for a wedding package too. The prices are really very expensive. The prices are about $$$3688!!! Can anyone share with me their packages and what i should look out for (hidden cost etc)

Junior Member maccastorm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello All,

I was a bride in 2011. It was a ok experience but out of 10, I would rate them 6.

Junior Member denmag is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I was also a 2011 bride...I can say their service then was very good! Unfortunately, a guy called Eddie who had served us left! We were quite disappointed then.

Junior Member sherwinstephaniewedding is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am a The Aisle bride too! Service is good!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast