The Aisle Bridal Boutique - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Junior Member natchen is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone can share their package details with me? Pls send it to natchen0809@gmail.com... Thank you!

Junior Member momorange is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy8080 View Post
    Dun ever go to aisle bridal.. just had a package with them with many hidden cost not open to you when u met them for the first time. . Women once in a life time event should not go there..they will give you a lot of problem.. they dun have much evening gown too. And super pushy.. super utterly disappointed with them.. ruin a once in a lifetime moment.
    Hi Sandy8080, can share with me - jocelying@gmail.com the hidden costs you have faced? Thanks.

Junior Member momorange is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by waterh2o View Post
    My AD was over in March 2013. I've signed up with the previous management in April 2012; who was horrible with invalid promises, full of doubts and changes, whereby then was also the last i liaised with them. Subsequently, we were taken care of by Yvonne and team (Jacqueline, MUA Fanny & PG Lim), i would say they are great; a vast difference from the previous management. Their service with patience and a smile is very much appreciated when we are busy and confused while preparing for our big day!
    Hi waterh2o, I heard the MUA won't be following us around for the photoshoot. Juz concern if that's the same for you and how do we change gowns outdoor without any help? Thanks.

Junior Member BlissfulBride is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dun ever go to aisle bridal.. just had a package with them with many hidden cost not open to you when u met them for the first time. . Women once in a life time event should not go there..they will give you a lot of problem.. they dun have much evening gown too. And super pushy.. super utterly disappointed with them.. ruin a once in a lifetime moment.
    Hi Sandy,

I would too like to know more about what you have experienced. Care to share it with us?

Thanks!!

Junior Member BlissfulBride is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by waterh2o View Post
    My AD was over in March 2013. I've signed up with the previous management in April 2012; who was horrible with invalid promises, full of doubts and changes, whereby then was also the last i liaised with them. Subsequently, we were taken care of by Yvonne and team (Jacqueline, MUA Fanny & PG Lim), i would say they are great; a vast difference from the previous management. Their service with patience and a smile is very much appreciated when we are busy and confused while preparing for our big day!

Hi waterh20,

I am interested but worried about TA's pre-wedding photography. There seem to be only 1 photographer- Lim? Isn't there anyone else? Do you mind sending some copies of your pre-wedding shoot indoor and outdoor or a link to view them?

Thank you!!

Member lemontwist is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    their gowns are really reasonably priced. just what we need because we're kind of on a budget. i'm having my photoshoot next week. how did your photoshoot go guys? i'm pretty excited.

Member heartsandroses is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi strawberry. i got a package from TA last year for my wedding. their price has risen a bit but not that much. the packages they're offering are really promising. i got one that's without a photographer since we already hired one. so my package is bit cheaper. the MUA did a great job, as well as styling my hair. i really liked their service because all of them are really helpful even during the process of choosing my gown.

Junior Member chriswoo23 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone pm me the details of your package? Also, what are the hidden costs to be aware of?

Junior Member siwei19 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, would like to get opinions from experienced brides on this: is it fine if I don't get my MUA to follow me to outdoor shoots? I have a package with TA and there's a fee to pay if I want the MUA to follow.

Junior Member tiffinili is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, could anyone care to share their pre-wedding photo and AD photo please?
    email: tiffany_lee87@yahoo.com

Member purplyrain is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I guess it's alright. maybe you can do a simple makeup for the shoot.

Junior Member chubs is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Sandy8080, yesterday I just signed a package with them, after reading your post, i got quite worried. Can you share with me what are the hidden costs?
    My email is myra.qiwen@gmail.com. Thank you.

Member silkiebabe is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    is aisle wedding's service good? hmm. thinking of going with them for my package.

Member fkpl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    hey strawberry, I'm a TA bride, finished my wedding a while back. Don't worry about it, the aisle is good, i enjoyed my wedding process. Felicia and the staff there helped me a lot in choosing my gown, since i had no idea at all what to choose and neither did my SO haha. i heard from one of the staff that their business is good so next year going to increase price. Not sure how true. Their prices around the same as most boutiques for now though.. hope this helps!
    Hi, would you mind sharing the package with me? Felicia-koo@hotmail.com

Member fkpl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can anyone share their package with me? and also those hidden cost?

felicia-koo@hotmail.com

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast