The Aisle Bridal Boutique

ldly2105

The Aisle Bridal Gowns and Photographer

Hi all,

I have signed up my package with TA last year during their roadshow, as my ROM and AD are on different dates, they included my ROM dress, flower, makeup, hairdo as well as hubby's jacket FOC. Service when selecting for my ROM dress is fine, make up artist Fanny is also a rather nice lady just that my eyes kinda small, so after the overall makeup i kinda have one big and one small eye. Overall my coordinator Jacqueline did a very good job, very satisfied with her service as she try her best to help in choosing the gown that suits me best.

I will be going for my gown selection end October, as well as arranging for photographer for photoshoot. Kinda worried they do not have the gown i want for AD, has anyone did a MTM gown? If yes, how much did you top up?Are their photographers good? Have read review on blog that one of their photographer isnt that good. So am kinda worried for my pre-wedding and AD shoots.

Thanks to advise :)

theaislebridal

The Aisle Bridal Boutique touches every bridal’s heart. The exquisite wedding gowns are perfect for your dreaming wedding. If you are still looking for the reliable bridal shop team who can assist you to come true the fairytale wedding, please meet The Aisle Bridal. We believe that the journey with us is unforgettable.

Attachments

• TheAsile-1053.jpg
    TheAsile-1053.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 12
  • TheAsile-1208.jpg
    TheAsile-1208.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 11
  • TheAsile-1088.jpg
    TheAsile-1088.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 9

amigoeva

I am looking for an AD package, anyone has any package with TA, please share with me at amigoeva AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

hhuifangg

I personally don't recommend The Aisle Bridal after I visited them. The studio is stunning but copied from Korea studios. At first we enquired about Korea photo shoot, then the sales people kept washing our mind to shoot in their studio locally and say a lot of negative remarks about Korea studios. I think they tied up with K Wedding when inquired them. My friends and I felt they are playing sales gimmicks to lure us there for Korea inquiry and ended up signing their local package. Although price might be cheaper but is not what we want and we felt they are giving very disappointing service not to understand us but just hard selling. We don't find them professional at all!
So, I read that they are selling Korea services directly? So is this their improvised gimmicks again???
I think we must be careful with them.

Moreover previously my friend who got them for their wedding sometime back complained about their service too. They did not carry out their promises as they said during sales and my friend is an unsatisfied customer. So in our group of friends, we already blacklist this bridal shop. That's what I can say.

Jgxy

I just sign up with them over the weekend as they were having promotions for Korea Pre Wedding.

Was wondering if anyone has flew to KR for the photoshoot with them yet?

kjas

Hi,

I wish to advise anyone who is thinking of signing up with Aisle bridal to seriously reconsider your options. I had a very bad experience with them.
The sales person would promise you everything but the things which you agreed will not be relayed to the coordinator or photographer. If you did not have it down in black and white, it is almost with certainty that you would not get what you were promised. They would try to get you to pay everything before the wedding. We got the feeling that they were always chasing us for money. After signing up, all the hidden costs start to show like early make up artist fee, ampoules, additional hour, bla3... Im don't really like their sales tactic. I believe there are better shops around like Ztage etc.

I am glad that Ztage was having promotion when we visit them. which include many things like transportations for photoshooting, translator , free gifts bla3... and accommodation!! yes! accommodation! instead of paying for others or ourselves, they are paying our accommodation! so i was quite tempted when the staff was explaining about the promotion package. i think the staff show me about 6 studios and finally i found KS211 which have flowery , playful and elegant. but then when it come to pricing.. i realise they are slightly more pricey than others that we have asked. i mean it is still within our budget but of course i did bargain with them.. to be honest the staff is quite friendly and helpful.. i manage to get more discount and more free gifts. although they are slightly more ex than others, but from their gown to their sample album we feel that we are paying for what we getting. because their gown is really nice compared to what we see from other bridal shop...as well as the album which i think is more high quality... and of course we are paying for good service as well...

They do have wedding day services also. The staff mentioned that if i signed up for pre-wedding i will have discount for wedding day service as well. We actually felt that it is easier to settle the wedding day package with them because it will be at discounted price and we do not have to hunt for bridal shop anymore which might not able to get so much discount as we did not sign up pre-wedding with them. so me and fiancé decided to settle our wedding day package with Ztage as well at a reasonable price of course

We are looking forward to our photoshoot in the near future.

I personally don't recommend The Aisle Bridal after I visited them. The studio is stunning but copied from Korea studios. At first we enquired about Korea photo shoot, then the sales people kept washing our mind to shoot in their studio locally and say a lot of negative remarks about Korea studios. I think they tied up with K Wedding when inquired them. My friends and I felt they are playing sales gimmicks to lure us there for Korea inquiry and ended up signing their local package. Although price might be cheaper but is not what we want and we felt they are giving very disappointing service not to understand us but just hard selling. We don't find them professional at all!
So, I read that they are selling Korea services directly? So is this their improvised gimmicks again???
I think we must be careful with them.

Moreover previously my friend who got them for their wedding sometime back complained about their service too. They did not carry out their promises as they said during sales and my friend is an unsatisfied customer. So in our group of friends, we already blacklist this bridal shop. That's what I can say.

leemr

hello! i signed up with TA last month. Saw a mixture of good and bad reviews online. Can anyone share their experience as well as any recommendations on coordinator, mua and photographer? thanks!

dreamycandy

I'm also the bride of aisle bridal.. so far their service are good. It happened that my coordinator just resigned and so I have not meet up/seen my new coordinator yet.. will be taking my pre wedding shoot this month and really hoping it will turns out perfect..

hazelnut87

hi BT here, i am new here and keen in korea pre wedding. i have googled and realised aisle bridal does korea pre wedding as well. anyone can share their package with me? i am intending to go end of this year or autumn. hazel.goh@hotmail.com