Ala carte wedding cheaper or bridal studio packages?

jazzyway

I managed to find dresses that I can buy under 1k for at least one gown, evening dress and maybe even a nice cheongsam. The question is, do I really need that much photos (like pre-wedding)? I prefer actual day photoshoot that moments are captured rather than posed photos... dilemma...

ancomangel

average prices can be about $2.5 to $3 I would say for bridal houses. The good thing about ala carte though is that you get to choose what you want exactly. Sometimes bridal houses you don't get too much of a choice and control over your photoshoot, etc.
:) Food for thought. Have fun! :D

Effalinny

We can customized our own wedding package? How come you say is $2.5k to $3k, mine is $4k++
I have book the package and not i regret it, i feel that its over priced. Any idea if i can sell the package? Bridal show do not allow me to downgrade

jelly

effalinny, you might want to chk with the bridal shop if they allow you to do a transfer of names or something. i suppose some do allow (ive seen many BTB post in the marketplace wanting to sell their pkgs)

of course, you will most probably have to sell it at some form of discount -otherwise ppl might as well negotiate for the terms themselves w the bridal shops (and possibly getting a better deal). how much did you pay for the deposit? can sell it at a few hundred dollars cheaper to transf the pkg over, and the buyer will pay the remaining of the pkg sum.

Mike1982

We can customized our own wedding package? How come you say is $2.5k to $3k, mine is $4k++
I have book the package and not i regret it, i feel that its over priced. Any idea if i can sell the package? Bridal show do not allow me to downgrade

it boils down to how u wan to have inside the customised package bah...if u sell it now, u will still haf to fork out extra cost for the replacement packs that u sign

hybrid

I just booked mine last week for 2.8k . The price also depends what packages and freebies they give you

clarajj

Hi Hybrid

Able to share your package with me? the lowest i was offered so far is still at $3k+~ and i'm wondering if it's over priced. Have not made a decision which studio to go with.
I just booked mine last week for 2.8k . The price also depends what packages and freebies they give you

romantica

I think it depends on the bridal shop you go to. I managed to find a pretty gown from a trusted bridal shop and for my MUA and photographer, we went ala carte.

fluxos

I think most importantly is to keep within your budget and not overspend... i just had a friend who spent 160k on her wedding and now in serious debts

waffle

we go by ala carte also.. much cheaper. we took freelance photographer a lot cheaper. AD photography full day we got is around $800 only.