Andy Hui and Sammi Cheng to marry in n August

applejuice

Andy Hui and Sammi Cheng are planning for their big day, a Hong Kong magazine reported.

The couple, who secretly reconciled before the Lunar New Year, plan to get married in August.

Oriental Sunday reported that Sammi had accepted Andy's proposal and the wedding ceremony would be held in Provence, France.

Andy and Sammi became good friends after joining the same recording company in 1988.

Their love sparked off after they sang the duet Do You Really Have Me In Your Heart.

Although they went gone separate ways after being together for 13 years, they remained close friends.

wow they were together for such a long time before they decided to get married! :tongue:

iamblackwitch

Andy Hui and Sammi Cheng are planning for their big day, a Hong Kong magazine reported.

The couple, who secretly reconciled before the Lunar New Year, plan to get married in August.

Oriental Sunday reported that Sammi had accepted Andy's proposal and the wedding ceremony would be held in Provence, France.

Andy and Sammi became good friends after joining the same recording company in 1988.

Their love sparked off after they sang the duet Do You Really Have Me In Your Heart.

Although they went gone separate ways after being together for 13 years, they remained close friends.

wow they were together for such a long time before they decided to get married! :tongue:

I do hope this is true... they've been on/off for so long already...