Any good bridal photography that can help couple maximise their good looks?

Camomile

We are not photo-pro or photogenic. We hope to look as good as possible. Any recommendations for bridal photography? Thanks

casslin

dont go with studio then.. studio have a lot of clients so they dont have time to be so detailed in enhancing your looks..

I will suggest going for independent professional photographers :) they will take time to smooth the face complexion if necessary.. but is a lot of work so have to be prepared to pay more too

PerfectPixie

hi camomile, you can take a look at some of our recommended wedding photographer here: Wedding Photographers

or there are bridal studios which are able to make a couple feel comfortable while on photoshoot. You can view the bridal studios here: Bridal Studio

I'm sure the bridal studio or photographer that you choose will be able to make you feel at ease while shooting, it is not an easy experience and their expertise will help. :) All the best! :wub:

paulfu

Inactive Member
Paul Fu Photography

eb73a34b48fd0126b82da345a5f012f6_small.jpg
96c3b945e9002a982665b71940406191_small.jpg
da59b187f30104dc600bab4456ec92e5_small.jpg

Hello :)

I'm an independent photographer who does the occasional bridal work to help fund my fine art research. As such, my rates are very competitive.

My AD / Pre-Wedding charges are $1000 per day. The very talented makeup artist I use for my commercial work cost $100 for a single application.

Please have a look at my works here.. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Paul Fu
+65 90273276
www.paulfu.com

kwanghan

They have alot of gown selection. But friends have told me they like to charge a little extra here and there which makes it annoying.