Any good place to hold creative wedding ceremony with gardens?

loveliny

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for some place for nice garden wedding, rather than having it in any of hotels.
Of such, I like Alkaff mansion the best, and am wondering if anyone who contacted them for budgeting recently? Kindly share with me :)

Thank you!

queeny

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for some place for nice garden wedding, rather than having it in any of hotels.
Of such, I like Alkaff mansion the best, and am wondering if anyone who contacted them for budgeting recently? Kindly share with me :)

Thank you!

I've been to the place but no idea of how much their wedding package costs. haha! But the place is really nice. Traditional-looking venue great for traditional and vintage-themed wedding.

happyhappy

alkaff mansion's per head rate is around $100-120.. the place is quite big though. thir marquee can accommodate 200-300 persons..

clin

just shared this on another thread, but here's what I got from them :)

Attachments

• Alkaff- Wedding 2013.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 37

niphylla

gardenasia and botanic gardens have good venues as well. if you are keen in gardens by the bay then maybe you can go for rasel catering's wedding workshop?

Serenewongpl

oh.. Rasel have a wedding workshop ? you mean its held @ gardens by the bay ? cool! When is it ? do we have to pay to attend ?

sweettips

for a great wedding venue, i can think of spice island point in the sentosa. the place is perfect for a garden themed wedding.