any good wedding live band + emcees to recommend

Mike1982

hi everyone

been looking @ the possibility to get live band for me and my future wife's big day nxt yr...thinking of have the band peepz to double up as emcees for supposed consistency...

anyone has any good names to recommend???

thks a lot!

jwjw

Recently I attended a wedding and was emcee-d by Sylvia, used to work in 100.3..

She was superb! She was alone and did bilingual, she made the atmosphere very relax, fun and both her English and Mandarin is really good.. Unfortunately, she is taken for both lunch and dinner on my wedding date.. Let me know if you are keen to get her contact.. :)

Snoopy181

Recently I attended a wedding and was emcee-d by Sylvia, used to work in 100.3..

She was superb! She was alone and did bilingual, she made the atmosphere very relax, fun and both her English and Mandarin is really good.. Unfortunately, she is taken for both lunch and dinner on my wedding date.. Let me know if you are keen to get her contact.. :)

Can send me her contacts pls? chng_serene@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!

jessicapang

Hi, i attended a wedding n their live band was sparkle entertainment (kewei Tay) and i've decided to use thier service as well.

Heiketenko

I use to have kewei a female singer at my events. She is sooooo good w both English n mandarin. But I think she has officially enter the celebrity world n has since been cutting album. :(

Joe83

Hi jwjw can share the contact of Sylvia ? thanks :)

Bibilow

Hi.

Can you email her contact to me? anny_liem@hotmail.com

Thanks