any good wedding live band + emcees to recommend

Xy1988

For those finding a live band for your wedding. Please note NOT to engage The Wedding Serenata. I regretted it. They're unprofessional.

1. Late for more than 30min.
2. Only started playing the March in song when the March in was already halfway! awkward!!!
3. Restaurant staff find it difficult to communicate and work with them as they refused to listen to instructions.
4. They do not have song request forms for guests. They asked guests to write on a pc of paper and pass it to them for any song dedication request. Why will the guests bring paper and pen with them?
5. Awkward silence in between the program flow. Eg did not play the march in song and did not play music when the meal started. It's so embarrassing!
6. They're busy setting up their own video recorder to film themselves and caused delays in the event
7. Caused embarrassment between the wedding planner and us due to the band was uncooperative and rude to the restaurant staff and the planner told us that it's not the first time that this had happened.

From me and hubby first hand experience and our few of our friends that have engaged them, this is a far cry from what you are saying.

Just by reading their testimony it's not true, shame on you bluebliss, might just cause people to miss out on a chance for a memorable wedding night.

http://www.weddingliveband-singapore.com/testimonials

Did you really engaged them? Or just trying to tarnish their rep?

Lijuan

What is the price? You mean one person speaking two languages same time? We are having wedding next year April 24

Ahliloh

Love & co.

Have 1 Love and Co $300 voucher for wedding bands. Now would like to sale for $150.

Note: Valid with purchase of sgd 2500 from LVC bridal and LVC charmes collection

Please Whatapp me at 91050218 if you are interested. Thanks!

Joycelyn1234

We recently hired Turnt for our wedding reception and would highly recommend them. We heard about them through a friend and saw them play at the hard rock cafe and got their business card. Eva was the lead singer and she doubled as the emcee and was absolutely marvelous! We had really good feedback from the guests about them. You should contact Eva at turntlivemusic@outlook.com if you are keen to find out more.