Any idea of the solemnisation plus wedding package cum lunch at Botanic Garden?
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member miemie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.8
    View Wedding Profile

    Any idea of the solemnisation plus wedding package cum lunch at Botanic Garden?

    Dear all, do you have any idea of the solemnisation plus wedding package cum lunch at Botanic Garden? My partner love to have an outdoor solemnisation plus wedding lunch there somewhere in this year end.
    Appreciate your advise. Tks!

  2. #2
    Junior Member cenedra is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    4.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Miemie,

    My fiance enquired about having our solemnization there and was told that other than paying for the tentage, there is also a limit on the number of chairs that can be brought in. However, you may wish to check out their website .http://www.sbg.org.sg/visitorinfo/venueforrent.asp

  3. #3
    Junior Member babysnowy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for sharing the information

  4. #4
    Member chloelee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Perfect Points
    32.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, are you looking at Halia, the bandstand area, or au jardin?

  5. #5
    Junior Member TheGreatOne is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    2.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Miemie,

    I just attended my friend's outdoor wedding lunch at Suburbia, Sentosa.. They engaged Eventura Bliss as their floral decorator... I heard is not that expensive... Everything less than 8k

  6. #6
    Junior Member karenfam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by miemie View Post
    Dear all, do you have any idea of the solemnisation plus wedding package cum lunch at Botanic Garden? My partner love to have an outdoor solemnisation plus wedding lunch there somewhere in this year end.
    Appreciate your advise. Tks!
    Hi Miemie, i am keen to have an outdoor solemnisation maybe at botanic garden too... how the things go? Can share some info with me? Thanks!

  7. #7
    Member samson smith is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    45
    Perfect Points
    5.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cenedra View Post
    Hi Miemie,

    My fiance enquired about having our solemnization there and was told that other than paying for the tentage, there is also a limit on the number of chairs that can be brought in. However, you may wish to check out their website .http://www.sbg.org.sg/visitorinfo/venueforrent.asp
    Great!! It is really a nice site that provides the proper information of solemnisation garden. Nice sharing.

  8. #8
    Member dinobaby is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    94
    Perfect Points
    35.1
    View Wedding Profile
    there is a restaurant there that can be rented for weddings, casa verde. their food is really good! but it will hav to be a very small ROM. there are only about 10 tables.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jiemin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    247
    Perfect Points
    232.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by dinobaby View Post
    there is a restaurant there that can be rented for weddings, casa verde. their food is really good! but it will hav to be a very small ROM. there are only about 10 tables.
    The thin crust pizza at Casa Verde is really good.

Similar Threads

  1. Solemnisation package & venue
    By hcjnsw in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 29-11-2016, 12:26 AM
  2. Solemnisation Venues
    By jollyholly in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 09:35 AM
  3. Any idea or place which is cheap and nice to hold my wedding banquet ??
    By Llouis in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-03-2014, 09:26 AM
  4. idea on wedding banquet?
    By Terry in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-12-2011, 01:58 PM
  5. Wedding banquet's idea
    By anna in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-12-2011, 01:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts