Any nice places for solemnization?

rojak

alternatively, if you want something really different, and have the budge, how about one15 marine

Buffet Lunch @ $2,888++ for 30 guests

$65++ per additional guest

Buffet Dinner @ $3,188++ for 30 guests

$75++ per additional guest

Package includes:

Usage of venue for 3 hours
Especially designed buffet menu by our team of Innovative Chef
Free flow of soft drinks to be served throughout the event
Waiver of corkage charge for sealed and duty-paid Hard Liquor brought-in for
this event.
Floral decoration of the venue
Complimentary one night stay in our luxurious Marina Club room (with
Balcony) inclusive of American breakfast for two (2) persons at our Latitude
Bistro
Complimentary carpark passes for 100% of confirmed attendance (Parking at
Arrival Plaza)
Complimentary admission to Sentosa Island for all guests (Not inclusive via
Sentosa shuttle bus, Sentosa cove express shuttle, Cable car & Monorail)

Additional surcharge of $1,000++ will apply for the following auspicious dates:
11 November 2011 & 12 December 2012
Prices are valid till 31 December 2012 & subject to change without prior notice.
All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing GST.

sotong1003

other than having it beside the pool,
u can try to have it in the nature.
like Bottle Tree park if u are a nature lover. :)

Centuryz

One Rochester, 1- Twenty Six or Halia? Am considering these few venues for my ROM this coming Nov...

Hi Beth,

Do you mind to share the quotation for your above mentioned venues? Million thanks and congrates. You may contact me via "wizardofcentury@hotmail.com"
Btw, you've already found your solemnizer?? Anyone to recommend??

pretty bride

hi..has anyone held their solemnisation at forlino?

Hi toothy! I had my ROM at ilLido, their sister restaurant, which was really fantastic for me! dreamy and magical, really everything a girl could ever wish for! :D Forlino's awesome too with the city view and beautiful night lights! not sure if my events coord handles forlino as well, but you can try emailing her to ask. no harm asking. anna@il-lido.com :)

slpingstarz

Hi toothy! I had my ROM at ilLido, their sister restaurant, which was really fantastic for me! dreamy and magical, really everything a girl could ever wish for! :D Forlino's awesome too with the city view and beautiful night lights! not sure if my events coord handles forlino as well, but you can try emailing her to ask. no harm asking. anna@il-lido.com :)

Hi pretty bride,

Mind sharing the photos of your ROM at IlLido :) thanks !

Email : rebecca_pei@hotmail.com

shir

1-26 is pretty sweet venue. But the food turned out to be slightly disappointing.

Our event planner informed us there were some hiccups with their "new balloon vendor" 1 hour before our solemnization starts. Even though the vendor would still be able to supply us the balloons on time, the planner asked if we could cancel the balloon order as they wish to terminate the vendor. We refused, and could tell that the planner was rather unhappy with our decision from the way she spoke to us - thought it was rather unprofessional. Otherwise, every thing else was alright.