Any recommendation for Korea Photo Shoot?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Junior Member 9288 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Junior Member pauline18 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    MONEY CHEATED BY AGENT!

PLEASE READ MY ADVICE.

It has been long since my wedding and I am still receiving many enquires over my experience with K Wedding dream, the so-called Company which cheated my $.
    Once for all, I have decided to share my bad experience again, although it is still so hurting and frustrated whenever I think of the incident.
    Right now after my wedding, I think I wish to help the weds here by sharing some advises so that no more brides shall follow my wrong footstep.

I fancy Korean photos and makeup alot. So I went online to look for information and photos. Just like everyone, I did my research and found K Wedding dream online.
    Of course a few more others selling Korea photo shoot. When I compared the prices, K Wedding dream was offering very attractive or infact the lowest rates.
    Their photos shown on their website are very nice.

So I took belief in them and pay them the deposit of 50 percent of the package. About $1000 dollars without much hesitation.
    I even shared in this forum and promoted them.

Who knows, the person who coordinated with me went MIA! Suddenly the website went down, I could no longer contact the person via call and email.
    The few weeks were of worries and uncertainties and can anyone imagine the fear we have when we can't find the person.
    They have no shop in SG and where can we locate them?

I tried to ask around in the forum and no one can help me. I even went to the police station to make police reports and even the police can't do anything.
    Their first question to me was who was the person who aliased with me? The Company registration number. I was shocked and could make no answers because they are just foreigners!

I was naive to have just took belief in an agent, and a foreign agent. Probably 1 man show.
    Nobody know this could happen until it happens on us. I am a good example and not loosing only $ that me and my husband took every effort to save up for our wedding,
    our moods were spoilted and frankly speaking, I was down by this case for almost 2 months.
    I could hardly focus in work and life is miserable whenever I think of this bad experience. The memories just haunted me till today.

Guess you know the ending. I didn't realise my Korea photo shoot in the end.
    We left no more time to plan for the shoot and ended up doing in SG, which is my regret for the rest of my live.

I am really thankful to my friends and forum weds who comforted me during my low times.
    Therefore, today, I plucked my courage to write this experience again to share with everyone planning to go Korea or even planning your wedding.

1. Choose a Company instead of online or agents (1 man show)

2. Choose a Local firm instead

3. Choose Recognized Service providers
    Associations like Korea Tourism Organization is available to give advises and tips for Korea.
    I called them previously and they refer to their trusted bridal partners.
    But it was too late for me, I left no time and no budget to plan to the trip after I realized my money was gone already.

After sharing so much, I hope my advice will help.
    I learnt my lesson and indeed a hard one because it will always stay with me.

Junior Member whuiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    {Pauline} I had a fright when I read your experience. Thanks for posting to highlight to us. I am sourcing for vendors for my Korea photo shoot and will take note on your advices.
    Out of the many I intending to visit, most are agents. I would drop of the idea to visit them because money will not be safe right?

Member happyjaney is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    tsk tsk tsk. Thanks for advice though.

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It's must be some sad experience for you, Pauline.
    I had my Korea package with Louvre Bridal and are pleased with my photos received.
    Don't brood over this anymore and wish you good luck.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I can't be sure your money will be cheated a not. But from my bad experience, why do you need to still take a risk with the agents or foreigners here in our country?
    Sorry to say this, but whenever I think of them running away with our money, I don't know what to say....

Quote Originally Posted by whuiling View Post
    {Pauline} I had a fright when I read your experience. Thanks for posting to highlight to us. I am sourcing for vendors for my Korea photo shoot and will take note on your advices.
    Out of the many I intending to visit, most are agents. I would drop of the idea to visit them because money will not be safe right?

Member floatinglanterns is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Tsk tsk. that's sad to hear pauline. :/

Junior Member Guangyao is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anybody looking at Korean pre-wedding photoshoot? We have looked at many korean and singaporean coordinators over the past few months and I think we can compare notes if you like =)

Member happyanne is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello.. mind sharing your notes??

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi happyanne,

Maybe you can PM me your email? It may be easier to communicate through there as i don't check the forum often.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just wish that fellow brides could be more cautious. I heard from my friends getting married that everywhere is selling packages to Korea, some are super cheap. I feel it's getting very scary because I learnt good things don't come cheap. Last time I compared prices and of course I chose the one offering cheaper price and thought I can save up some money. In the end, the whole amount was lost. Really regretted. I think is who we part the money to is important.

Member littlemissbrainy is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone tried shooting at Jeju island?

Junior Member lovebellsg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Guangyao View Post
    Anybody looking at Korean pre-wedding photoshoot? We have looked at many korean and singaporean coordinators over the past few months and I think we can compare notes if you like =)
    Hi, do u mind sharing notes with me? I am currently looking for Korea pre-wedding packages too. My email is lovebellsg@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Member thereddress is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Planning to have korea shoot too.. but still not sure. :/

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by thereddress View Post
    Planning to have korea shoot too.. but still not sure. :/
    Hi thereddress, what's your concerns at the moment? Considering other places as well? (Taiwan, Europe etc.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast