Any recommendation for Korea Photo Shoot? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Junior Member winnietann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i just managed to pin my pre wedding experience after coming back from my work trip. I went to MDW and ztagewedding previously to check on Hongkong & Korea pre wedding. As our motive is to have photoshoot then after holiday as well. We did considered on going Paris or Santorini but the cost is really very expensive hence we ditch the ideas and go for HK & KR, more affordable and also is shopping heaven.

Firstly we went MDW to check it out as they are hongkong based company and do a lot of HK shooting located at tanjong pagar. Their boutique is big but their sales consultant isn't that helpful and wasn't clear on some stuffs when we question them. Price for hk is kinda affordable, probably they are HK based hence everything can be so cheap. Kinda skeptical we think however we find their photography is kinda old school and not modern. They keep promoting HK photography to us saying they have lots of experience in hk and even hk actor or actress endorse their company as model. Their package did not include mini dress which i would like to have it for another kind of image feel apart from long gown. We asked what is the area in HK able to shoot, they just replied us everywhere in hk is possible and even they have their own indoor MWD studio in hk. After seeing their hk photos, we don't feel it nice hence we ask for KR if they have, surprisedly they only have 2 korea studio that they work with which don't really give us much option to choose. Their KR package is kinda standard, but everything like makeup & dress is from the studio itself and no transportation is given. Though we went korea before, but it would be good if company provide free transportation to and go will be better in prevent there is traffic jam or so, we won't miss our shooting. No mini dress given and shooting/choosing of gown will be done within 1 day! We felt is kinda rush and what if we can't find our ideal gown or so. And the sales consultant seems don't wanna talk much on KR package when we ask what's the gown & salon name, they simply show us the studio album and say there is the name. We even ask again where is the 2 shop located at, they simply say : "errr should be at city area", we also not sure. Common on! Didn't say they be well prepare and answer customer question well? We were like dumbfound, we are here to look for package and want to know clearly where is the place etc information but unclear details is what we get. Hence we left within 1.2 hours as it wasn't a good experience with them.

Next we went to ztagewedding, we did our research about this company as they does HK & KR pre wedding with korea photography. (Went to their website and facebook page). So we made an appointment with them beforehand. Went to their paya lebar square office, it is a mixture of office, bridal gown, fitting room & Makeup table though is not as big as a boutique but we also get to see some gown and saw many album. Firstly we ask about HK pre wedding as we wanna compare MDW & ztagewedding, pricing is rather modern range and outfit is about the same except ztage give extra mini dress & extra jacket and we are told to bring 1 casual wear for casual shooting. Both companies didn't provide accommodation for hk package however ztage photography for HK seems more modern and korean feel and we get to know is actually korean photographer fly in from korea to help clients to shoot in hk. We also get to know that all makeup and gown will be in korean style and they show us some HK outdoor location and indoor. Seems not bad so we keep our option open first. It seems like this company answer almost all of our question with confidence, next we ask them about KR package. They have plenty of korea studio, i think 40 over or so? They asked us for our ideal theme and they will recommend based on our likes. We indeed saw a few that we like and they explain the package in detail and we happens to know they are giving 4 nights of accommodation for free, its like saving up to few hundreds for accommodation in korea which we were being shown the photos of the hotel as well. So we won't feel least insecure. After that we continue to ask about their company history background etc... We get to know it was operated by a singaporean boss and headquarter is in hongkong. OF course we will step back on signing with them first as eventually they were hardly in singapore for more than 3 years but the salesperson told us that they are business registered company and iso certified and has many outlet in asia even in korea. So my fiancee went to check it out more about them after getting iso and business registration number from them the next day (we didn't sign on the spot eventually, typical singaporean what! and sophia wedding incident) After doing other research about them and went to other kr pre wedding coy as well. Overall, they are more detailed compared to other company. And their payment terms is the same as MDW and some other company, 50% deposit and 50% before flying off. good news is that they will be having credit card payment terms upcoming (this is what i was being told) Overall, what we sign for a package is for good quality, good services and good experience hence we don't mind paying a little more (of course cheaper than going paris or santorini) and everything we are all well taken and will be going next year for photoshoot!

Junior Member xiaojojo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi huifang... do you mind to share your package with me? my email is jocelyntankeke@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by hhuifangg View Post
    Hi evan123,

I didn't think too much before Sophia wedding case, and I signed the package with Ztage. Come to think of it, I am in fear too because they asked for full payment before we could see our album.
    Recently they also shifted to new place just like Sophia Wedding... Don't know if the they have any internal financial problems a not... I am keeping my fingers crossed now...

Junior Member xiaomaymay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Hui fang..

Mind to share your package details with them? my email is may.seah@hotmail.com. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hhuifangg View Post
    Ya please don't go for K Wedding or K Wedding Dream. Both companies don't seem reliable. Go for Ztage!

Junior Member leemw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Kohit Wedding - Any reviews?

I intend to take up Kohit Wedding's Lavender Studio package.

Compared it to KWedding & Ztage and their package seems the cheapest.
    The studios Ztage offers are also available with more goodies.

The consultant Ms Noripy(wife) is very friendly and fast in response too.

Check them out!

mrx
    Junior Member mrx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    leemw, Please send me your package to roytan89@outlook.com. What are the goodies?

Junior Member al211 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by leemw View Post

Check them out!
    Hello Lee,

Lavender is aso known as Bong studios.
    Kohit's response is definitely very fast and prices are very reasonable.

i haven been researching about studios and packages since July this year, just rtn from a pre-wedding photoshoot.

I have heard of Bong studio is located outskirts of Seoul & It's setup is within a container(Do correct me if i am wrong).

Cheers,
    AL

Junior Member yysayshello is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by al211 View Post
    Hello Lee,

Lavender is aso known as Bong studios.
    Kohit's response is definitely very fast and prices are very reasonable.

i haven been researching about studios and packages since July this year, just rtn from a pre-wedding photoshoot.

I have heard of Bong studio is located outskirts of Seoul & It's setup is within a container(Do correct me if i am wrong).

Cheers,
    AL
    So you went with Kohit? Yea after comparing with various companies and studios, Kohit is offering one of better packages!

Junior Member al211 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by yysayshello View Post
    So you went with Kohit? Yea after comparing with various companies and studios, Kohit is offering one of better packages!
    Hi Mate,

I did some comparison for Bong/.Lavender Studio

Kohit : 2,600,000 or s$3,250.
    Weddingritz: 3,200,000Krw or s$4,000.

You're right with the price difference i would say that Kohit offers a better deal.

Nevertheless there are some options you want to think about if you're going there to rent a gown/suit.

Drop me a PM i guess it'll be better.

Cheers

Junior Member rachelyee87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello, can anyone share your Korea packages with me? My email is rachelyee87@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance

Junior Member phoebee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTB, i am new over here and would like to find out more about korea pre wedding. I'm kinda like korea style of wedding and their makeup but haven't start looking so wanna ask those who been or already sign with companies for their opinion and views. I intending to go during spring season so that i can also shopping over there. Anyone mind to send me their package for me? Thank you in advance! phoebe.goh@hotmail.com

Junior Member geraldho1122 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello..

me and my btb has been following this forum about korea pre-wedding for awhile as we are interested to go korea for our pre-wedding.. and so we have visit few of them..

firstly, we went to ido. but the place we had our meeting was at la belle wedding. we did clarify with the salesperson but they said they are different but they just renting a place for them to have the appointment with their client. btw.. the sales person is korean and we could not understand what she said.. sometime.. the cheapest package they offering is around 3k almost 4k which is the price range that we expected as we did research about korea pre-wedding. but things include is just the studio and album . we were expecting something more like free gifts or what but dissapointly no... although it is affordable to us but we would like to visit few more bridal shop of course... but to be honest they do not even have their own office? we feel very worried to sign up with them because we dun feel secure as they seems like own by korean and they dun have office at all. if one day they are uncontactable, we dun even know where to look for them. and for the payment scheme they only accept nets. no cc instalment.

we have seen people talk about kohit recently. and the price seems even more affordable too. however, as we do our research online. we realise that they do not have a single staff in singapore that can't liase with client face to face. which mean everything from discussion to payment is all online. we are like "what"? we dun even know if they are really exist. seriously.. we dun feel secure at all hence we did not even start a conversation with them.

i guess we dun have many choices for bridal shop in singapore that have korea pre-wedding. so we visited ztage also which a lot of people has been discussing. we visited their office in payalebar square last weekend. i repeat again.. it is office... not the usual bridal shop... hahaha.. but ya at least they have office. not like the previous two.

the salesperson has showed us a lot of studio samples to choose from. our discussion has been long almost 3hrs as we asked a lot of questions.. there is few studio sample that we quite like. but when it come to pricing we realised that they are slightly higher. but one good thing is they were having promotion. with around the same price which is almost 4k we can get our photoshoot plus 4 nights of accommodation too. but of course we did bargain and bargain. we realised that ztage is much more flexible in customise the package and easier to communicate too compare to ido. the item include in the package is more interesting also which we din find in other BS. and of course we did ask for more... more freebies more discount.... haha very thick skin but it is a must!! but we actually know that the price we asked was too low but still we manage to get a middle price from what they propose. to make our package more worthwhile... we manage to include free gifts in our package.

however! their payment scheme is full payment before depart. actually thats what most of the people worried. thats why we din sign on our first visit. so we decided to go back and do more research about them.

just after i visit stage, i was sharing about my BS hunting journey with my friend who live in HK. and i was mentioning ztage to him. to my surprise, my friend said that Ztage is very popular in HK. and my friend has visited them in hk as well. from his description, it sounds really different from what we saw in their office in singapore. He was saying that their office in hk is really nice and glamour which seems like they have been doing quite well in HK. so we are thinking HK people in our impression is even more picky than us singaporean. so if they are able to convince hongkong people perhaps they are really good.

for people who do not feel secure, they are actually an iso certified singapore company from what we know from the salesperson. but another thing is their gown for AD is really not much compare to the normal bridal shop. so we did question the salesperson about that. but she was saying that they just started their AD gown rental not long ago hence what we saw is just the first batch of the gown. which mean they are actually expanding their business if we think from the business point of view. but my BTB said that in that case they are unlikely to run away because they just started.. hahaha...

so me n my BTB has come to a conclusion that we would most likely choose stage and we have make appt with them for the signing of the contract actually.. because for korea pre-wedding there is really not many choices in sg but for us the package that ztage offer is more comprehensive, more flexible and more free gifts.. and they are less likely to run away..hahaha...

anyway.. hope my little long sharing helps.

Ger Ho

Junior Member xiaomaymay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi leemw,

mind to share your package with me? my email is may.seah@hotmail.com.

and what is their payment scheme??

Quote Originally Posted by leemw View Post

Check them out!

Junior Member irysheena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, i sign up at Ztage too. May i know which studio u have choosen?

Junior Member irysheena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i have sign up with ztage for my korea prewedding photoshoot next year . Their service is good and they are not pushy towards sales.

Junior Member hhuifangg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have been experiencing slow response from Ztage lately. I am just worried will this become worst after I pay the rest money before my shoot... I am keeping my fingers crossed.