+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Junior Member irysheena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi huifang,

May i know who is your coordinator?

Quote Originally Posted by hhuifangg View Post
    I have been experiencing slow response from Ztage lately. I am just worried will this become worst after I pay the rest money before my shoot... I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Junior Member AlvinIsaac is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,
    have anyone heard of Jun6 or recently signed a package with them? Any reviews on them?

Junior Member xiaomaymay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi al,
    mind to share your package wit me? my email is may.seah@hotmail.com . thanks in advanced!
    Quote Originally Posted by al211 View Post
    Hi Mate,

I did some comparison for Bong/.Lavender Studio

Kohit : 2,600,000 or s$3,250.
    Weddingritz: 3,200,000Krw or s$4,000.

You're right with the price difference i would say that Kohit offers a better deal.

Nevertheless there are some options you want to think about if you're going there to rent a gown/suit.

Drop me a PM i guess it'll be better.

Cheers

Junior Member KeiraLee2016bridetobe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I am going to be in London soon for my pre-wedding shoot. I go to Europe frequently. Will be happy to give you guys some advice if anyone would like to choose Europe instead Asian

Junior Member jackietoh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello...

I'm new here, can anyone share their package with me? my email is jacqueline14@yahoo.com.sg

thanks

Junior Member phoebee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Finally we got back from our photoshoot few weeks ago! Went there after new year and V.day celebration! We get our decision for ztagewedding for our pre wedding photoshoot! We are actually considering LB and ZW because both are dealing with korea pre wedding and i personally love korean style makeup, gown and photography studio hence my fiancee and I been checking out review everywhere and meet them up. Overall, our both experience is good however the comfortably of the sales person is what we want and a reasonable price. We opt for something european style yet a little elegant fun studio. Because we do not have very flowery photography so our coordinator Eileen shown us some studio based on our preference. Previously we saw bad review about ZW before meeting or doing research about them but we are not affected at all because we know human always see the bad side rather than good side and most importantly is ourselves that see and meet them up personally to experience ourselves.

This february photoshoot is a good one! Though its cold like down to -3 degree but the out-going yet friendly ZW korea team warms us up during the photoshoot! We went to their bridal shop and had fitting, of course we had done our homework before going! Their gown is really very beautiful and full range of gowns for us to choose! For their makeup salon is pretty cool as well, i saved some hairstyle and makeup i want and asked for their stylist for advice/opinion, they are so nice to give suggestions! For our studio, we had a great fun playing and posing seriously and casually! We don't need to worry about transportation or accommodation because is all given except we didn't extend any further because we went Busan after that! This february is really a good month for us especially shooting under a good and professional team! Wedding photoshoot is one in a life time thing hence we are really glad we had enjoyed! Can't wait for the photos to be out!

Junior Member vnsa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have booked my holiday trip to Korea and thought of taking my photo shoot there too.

I have been researching on a few agents and got to know about Louvre Bridal.

Last weekend, we came to know about their Korea campaign.

They link us up with the studio in Korea without any other fees.

The studio I had chosen is about S$1.5k only. We saved more than 50%, since the average price from most agents is about $4k from the quotes we had.

Without any hesitation, we booked our wedding package including our wedding day bridal gowns and makeup.

They have wedding day photography covered for us too.

I think we strike a very good deal.

Junior Member Guangyao is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone! Just an update.

For those who have not been following this thread, we did our pre-wedding photoshoot last November (one of the 2 popular periods) and was very satisfied with Ztage Wedding services and quality.

Just this week, we collected our photo album and we are very satisfied with the end products (re-touched and raw photos, DVD, 20R photo, and of course the album)!!

Do email me if you wish to find out more details about their wedding package or our experience!

Junior Member tongtong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi nvsa,

seems like their package is really cheap but is it depends on the studio we choose? Im actually looking for korea pre-wedding too, mind to share your package with me? my email is tong tong.see@hotmail.com Thanks in advanced!
    Quote Originally Posted by vnsa View Post
    I have booked my holiday trip to Korea and thought of taking my photo shoot there too.

The studio I had chosen is about S$1.5k only. We saved more than 50%, since the average price from most agents is about $4k from the quotes we had.

Without any hesitation, we booked our wedding package including our wedding day bridal gowns and makeup.

Junior Member tongtong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Guangyao,

mind to share your package with me? my email is tong tong.see@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guangyao View Post

For those who have not been following this thread, we did our pre-wedding photoshoot last November (one of the 2 popular periods) and was very satisfied with Ztage Wedding services and quality.

Just this week, we collected our photo album and we are very satisfied with the end products (re-touched and raw photos, DVD, 20R photo, and of course the album)!!

Do email me if you wish to find out more details about their wedding package or our experience!

Junior Member gary123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, vnsa, can share your package? garyleee.123@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vnsa View Post

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    tongtong>
    There are a number of studios you can choose and the pictures are all so nice. I ended up with studio 31 after many rounds of discussion with my other half.
    The package is very straightforward and they return all the pictures to us at such a reasonable price $1.5k and comes with an album too.

Quote Originally Posted by tongtong View Post
    Hi nvsa,

seems like their package is really cheap but is it depends on the studio we choose? Im actually looking for korea pre-wedding too, mind to share your package with me? my email is tong tong.see@hotmail.com Thanks in advanced!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    gary123> I sent you a pm instead. From what I heard from them, the campaign will ends anytime. You can check with them because their price is the lowest from what I have compared.

Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi guangyao,

can share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Guangyao View Post

Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi phoebee,

can share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by phoebee View Post
    Finally we got back from our photoshoot few weeks ago! Went there after new year and V.day celebration! We get our decision for ztagewedding for our pre wedding photoshoot! We are actually considering LB and ZW because both are dealing with korea pre wedding and i personally love korean style makeup, gown and photography studio hence my fiancee and I been checking out review everywhere and meet them up. Overall, our both experience is good however the comfortably of the sales person is what we want and a reasonable price. We opt for something european style yet a little elegant fun studio. Because we do not have very flowery photography so our coordinator Eileen shown us some studio based on our preference. Previously we saw bad review about ZW before meeting or doing research about them but we are not affected at all because we know human always see the bad side rather than good side and most importantly is ourselves that see and meet them up personally to experience ourselves.

This february photoshoot is a good one! Though its cold like down to -3 degree but the out-going yet friendly ZW korea team warms us up during the photoshoot! We went to their bridal shop and had fitting, of course we had done our homework before going! Their gown is really very beautiful and full range of gowns for us to choose! For their makeup salon is pretty cool as well, i saved some hairstyle and makeup i want and asked for their stylist for advice/opinion, they are so nice to give suggestions! For our studio, we had a great fun playing and posing seriously and casually! We don't need to worry about transportation or accommodation because is all given except we didn't extend any further because we went Busan after that! This february is really a good month for us especially shooting under a good and professional team! Wedding photoshoot is one in a life time thing hence we are really glad we had enjoyed! Can't wait for the photos to be out!