Any recommendation for Korea Photo Shoot? - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i have signed up with ztage last weekend during their expo specials! Although previously we saw good and bad reviews about them in forum however we decided to go down to experience ourselves to judge. We took up KS508 which the theme is little fun, little outdoor around the studio and elegant kind which me and my fiancé both like it. Their services is good and well detailed package explanation with extra informative when we have question. Though their payment terms is what others said however we realise some bridal shop also have the same kind of terms hence we are fine with it. I think some bad review about them does not affect us going down to meet them up as we believe different people has different mind set thinking so we decided to believe ourselves! Now is thinking how to arrange our leave for this photoshoot!

Junior Member sunflowergina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTB and HTB,

I am new here, hoping that you guys can share some korea pre wedding info with me. As we just got engage and just started to do our research only. We are interested in korea pre-wedding but we realised that there is so many agents and studio and make up studio as well as bridal shop. We are really puzzled at the moment. can anyone here share your experience and package with me? my email is loogeorgina@yahoo.com. Thanks in advanced!!

Junior Member sunflowergina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all...

we are still in the mid of doing our research on local agent for korea pre wedding. We are currently comparing louvre bridal ,stage and kwedding. heard that louvre bridal is at the pricey side, stage got a lot of free perks. anyone who has gone to kwedding? can share their note with me? loogeorgina@yahoo.com

thanks!

Junior Member dianchan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowergina View Post
    hi all...

we are still in the mid of doing our research on local agent for korea pre wedding. We are currently comparing louvre bridal ,stage and kwedding. heard that louvre bridal is at the pricey side, stage got a lot of free perks. anyone who has gone to kwedding? can share their note with me? loogeorgina@yahoo.com

thanks!

I had their quotes. Out of the 3, lourve bridal is the lowest price package of less than 2k. The rest about $3k. I had recently signed up with lourve bridal due to the huge difference is price.

Junior Member Guangyao is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone,

We just got our photos from Ztage Wedding a while back and my fiancee did a blog post on our experience:
    http://mizuryuushiame.blogspot.sg/20...ot-review.html

Hope this helps!

Junior Member stephene86 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone,

I have been researching different places (bali, taiwan, hongkong, malaysia....)for pre-wedding shooting and in the end i decided to go for Korea,(the place is nice and i fall in love with the natural make up style). And so happened that i came across ZTAGEwedding and they are offering good deal during expo period, so we decided to go down to their office.

They are very nice and helpful; I was late for my appointment ( I blur blur went to the wrong place to look for their office), the gal who is in charge has been very understanding & willing to wait for me ( i am late for an hour). So I managed to meet up with them and browse through several studios; they have been very patient with me & help to customize the package for us to meet with my budget ( actually lower than what i set) & including all the freebies as per what i requested. And the best part is they have no hidden charges, everything is stated out clearly, I know what i paying for. And so happen that the boss is there and I was very happy with that. ( cause I can get even better deal with more freebies) And i did get a very good deal!!

And they have been very responsive and answer all my questions even after i sign the package, and the good thing is I don't have to worry about anything or any extra cost, all i have to do is to buy the air ticket and get my diet on!!! Overall, I am very happy with the deal i get ( from such a reliable & big company)and if you want to know about the package, can pm me for more info. Thanks!

Junior Member flynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by dianchan View Post
    I had their quotes. Out of the 3, lourve bridal is the lowest price package of less than 2k. The rest about $3k. I had recently signed up with lourve bridal due to the huge difference is price.
    Hi, I met them last Sunday at Marriott Hotel wedding event. I waited awhile to be seated at their booth, but because I am rushing off for my friend's birthday celebration, I did not get to understand their package yet.

Can you share your package with me? The price difference you said is quite a sum. I have seen a few gowns of my liking at the show. Is your AD with them too?

Junior Member taylormk169 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    maybe you can contact Korea local bridal shop directly. My friend found a korean bridal shop name SW Wedding Club (located in Seoul) without sg wedding agencies, and she said she really saved a lot!! And this company's staff can speak both English and Chinese... You can google it. Worth to try <-- from my friend~ haha

Junior Member joannquek is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Guangyao View Post
    Hi everyone,

We just got our photos from Ztage Wedding a while back and my fiancee did a blog post on our experience:
    http://mizuryuushiame.blogspot.sg/20...ot-review.html

Hope this helps!

Wow! your photos is so nice! Did you manage to take any outdoor that time? I'm going this november for their red leaves season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5